Maxwell Ansoft and Circuit Editor

In summary, Maxwell Ansoft and Circuit Editor are powerful software tools used for electromagnetic and circuit simulation, respectively. Maxwell Ansoft is specifically designed for high-frequency electromagnetic analysis, while Circuit Editor allows for efficient and accurate circuit design and analysis. Both programs offer a wide range of features and capabilities, making them essential tools for engineers and designers in various industries. They also have user-friendly interfaces and provide accurate results, making them popular choices in the field of simulation and design. Overall, Maxwell Ansoft and Circuit Editor are highly recommended for their advanced functionality and ease of use.
Renata_K
Hi Guys,

I'm simulating a SRM in Maxwell 2D transient solution and my wingdings are external but a group of them are not able to show in the maxwell circuit editor. I've got this error: Cannot find the matching inductor in the imported file.
Can someone help me with this?
upload_2017-7-7_14-22-35.png
upload_2017-7-7_14-23-26.png
upload_2017-7-7_14-22-47.png

Engineering news on Phys.org
facing the same problem, did you manage to solve that?

1. What is Maxwell Ansoft?

Maxwell Ansoft is a software tool used for electromagnetic field simulation and analysis. It is commonly used in the design and optimization of various electronic and electrical systems.

2. What is the difference between Maxwell Ansoft and Circuit Editor?

Maxwell Ansoft is a general-purpose electromagnetic field simulation tool, while Circuit Editor is a specific module within Maxwell Ansoft that focuses on circuit simulation and analysis. Circuit Editor is designed for analyzing and optimizing circuits within larger electronic systems.

3. Can Maxwell Ansoft and Circuit Editor be used for both AC and DC circuits?

Yes, both Maxwell Ansoft and Circuit Editor can be used for both AC and DC circuits. They have the capability to simulate and analyze electromagnetic fields and circuits under various conditions, including steady-state and transient states.

4. Is Maxwell Ansoft user-friendly?

Maxwell Ansoft is a comprehensive and powerful software tool, but it does require some level of technical knowledge and training to use effectively. While it may seem complicated at first, once you become familiar with the interface and features, it becomes more user-friendly.

5. What industries typically use Maxwell Ansoft and Circuit Editor?

Maxwell Ansoft and Circuit Editor are used in a wide range of industries, including automotive, aerospace, telecommunications, and consumer electronics. Any industry that utilizes electronic or electrical systems can benefit from the simulation and analysis capabilities of these tools.