Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Microwave blowup

  1. Sep 30, 2004 #1
    Hi. A mate of mine had a gemsquash (A type of pumpkin) blow up inside his microwave and now it won't work. I have heard that troubleshooting for microwaves is quite straightforward. Does anyone have advise on what to look for?
     
  2. jcsd
  3. Sep 30, 2004 #2

    NateTG

    User Avatar
    Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

    Well, start by unplugging the microwave and waiting a little while.

    The first thing I would look for is blown fuses and physical damage or shorts caused by bits-o-pumkin.
     
  4. Oct 4, 2004 #3
    Thanx

    Nate

    Thank you very much. Will hopefully feedback soon

    Knievel
     
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?



Similar Discussions: Microwave blowup
  1. Microwave Devices (Replies: 6)

  2. Microwave sensors (Replies: 6)

  3. Microwave Magnatron (Replies: 1)

  4. Microwave Chokes (Replies: 3)

  5. Microwave transformer (Replies: 1)

Loading...