1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Need help finding: MATH/OPERATIONS RESEARCH GRAD PROGRAM STARTING SPRING SEMESTER

1. Sep 5, 2009 #1
    Does anyone know any math/stat/operations research grad schools accepting students for PhD in math/stat or MS in financial engr/operations research in the spring semester?

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 5, 2009 #2

eri

I don't know of any programs that specifically start in the spring, but many will be willing to consider admitting you in the spring if they still have funding left. This would be on a case-by-case basis. Try contacting a few programs you're interested in and seeing if they would be willing to consider a spring admission - I managed to convince my current grad school to take me in in Jan because I applied very late.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook