Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Need help on Maths essay, relationship between Phi and Fibonacci

1. Aug 14, 2008 #1
    hey there! its my first post, and quite an urgent one.

i am into my last year of high school, and i am required to write a 4000 word maths essay. i chose to write on maths, because i like maths! but i am quite stucked at this stage....

i decided to writing on the mathematical relationship on golden ratio and fibonacci numbers, here is a link to my unfinished essay

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/4/29/1888642/extended essay.doc

just a word file.

there is a little mistake at Pg6-7, i am still figuring out how to correct it

it will be great if you guys can take a look and see what else i can write about! i am think writing about Binet's formula, but not sure how to link it, and i need some comprehensive resources.

if you do have some nice links, pls share, i am quite desperate to get it done ASAP

thanks a lot guys!

you can make amendment or change or advise on the word itself, and would be wonderful if you can email me the file, or add me on msn at <email removed>

thanks thanks thanks!!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2008
  2. jcsd
  3. Aug 14, 2008 #2
    What is your target audience? How much math do they know? What is expected of the essay?

4. Aug 14, 2008 #3
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?