[Need help] User guide for analytical balances Adam AAA

• Thread starter jhbea
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Analytical
In summary, the user is looking for a user guide for the AAA model analytical balance. They are experiencing a serious error where any weight displayed is doubled. They are unable to recalibrate it without the user guide. However, it seems that there is no user manual available for this model. The user is advised to check the support tab for troubleshooting tips and to check with local suppliers. It is also mentioned that the AAA series has automatic calibration using an internal weight.
jhbea
Someone has an analytical balance Adam AAA please send me its user guide. My balance has a serious error, Any weight displayed in double. I can't re-calibrate it without user guide :(
Help me :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
There doesn't seem to be a user manual available for the AAA model.

http://www.adamequipment.com/am/user_manuals

There are some trouble shooting tips at the link under the support tab.

You might find one at a local supplier.

edward said:
There doesn't seem to be a user manual available for the AAA model.

http://www.adamequipment.com/am/user_manuals

There are some trouble shooting tips at the link under the support tab.

You might find one at a local supplier.
Thanks for your help. I can't find any digital user guide and its supplier in my country doesn't support anymore :(

According to this site, the AAA series (except the LE version) calibration is automatic by using its internal calibration weight.

Internal Calibration Standard - motorized internal calibration

http://balances.com/adam/analytical-balances.html

Hello,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulties with your analytical balance Adam AAA. I understand how frustrating it can be to have a malfunctioning equipment.

First, I would recommend checking the manufacturer's website or contacting their customer support to see if they have a digital version of the user guide available for download. You can also try searching for the user guide online, as there may be forums or websites that have it available for free.

If you are unable to find a digital copy, you can try contacting the manufacturer directly and request a physical copy of the user guide. They may be able to send one to you or provide you with the necessary information to calibrate your balance.

In the meantime, you can also try to troubleshoot the issue by checking for any loose connections or damaged parts. It may also be helpful to consult with a colleague or supervisor who has experience with analytical balances to see if they can assist you with the calibration process.

I hope this information helps and that you are able to resolve the issue with your analytical balance. Good luck!

1. What are the key features of the Adam AAA analytical balance?

The Adam AAA analytical balance has a capacity of up to 220g and a readability of 0.0001g. It also has a built-in internal calibration system, a touch screen display, and a draft shield to ensure accuracy and precision.

2. How do I calibrate the Adam AAA analytical balance?

The Adam AAA analytical balance has an internal calibration system that can be activated by pressing the "Cal" button on the touch screen display. Simply follow the instructions on the display to complete the calibration process.

3. Can the Adam AAA analytical balance be used for different units of measurement?

Yes, the Adam AAA analytical balance can be used for different units of measurement including grams, milligrams, ounces, and carats. You can easily switch between units by using the "Unit" button on the touch screen display.

4. How do I properly clean and maintain the Adam AAA analytical balance?

To clean the Adam AAA analytical balance, use a soft cloth lightly dampened with water or a mild cleaning solution. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials. It is also important to regularly calibrate the balance and keep it in a clean and stable environment to ensure accurate and consistent results.

5. Can the Adam AAA analytical balance be connected to a computer or printer?

Yes, the Adam AAA analytical balance has a USB and RS-232 ports for connecting to a computer or printer. This allows for easy data transfer and printing of measurement results for record-keeping purposes.