1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Need serious help! Physics and baseballHuge errors?

1. Mar 11, 2008 #1
    if you want to help
    my lab is on physics and baseball and the elasticity of the collisions between the ball and the bat
    email me at roxysurfgirl916@yahoo.com

Last edited: Mar 11, 2008
  2. jcsd
  3. Mar 11, 2008 #2
    please anyone?
    just post here that you're willing to help and i'll send you my questions =(
    i'm super stressed out

4. Mar 11, 2008 #3

ZapperZ

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor

Because this is an open, public forum, most people tend to prefer to do all the discussion on here rather than via e-mail or privately. In fact, it is to YOUR advantage and protection that things are done on here so that there are others who can monitor the accuracy of the info that you've been given.

Zz.

5. Mar 11, 2008 #4
    okay i'm just super paranoid that someone my teacher is going to find this and realize tommorow (when he gets the lab writeup and sees the presentation) that it was me.
    he's really into physics so i wouldn't doubt for one second that he goes on these kind of websites.
    ughh

will you help me perhaps? :(

6. Mar 11, 2008 #5
    okay i wrote it
    i guess i'll just edit it and delete it later after i've been helped

7. Mar 11, 2008 #6
    26 views and no response?
    anyone? even if you can only answer 1 or 2 parts of my problem...

8. Mar 11, 2008 #7
    Why don't you ask the question first? Then we can decide if we can help you or not.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?