Where Can I Find Introductory Physics E-books for Kindle?

In summary, a student is seeking books to prepare for advanced physics topics, and was given a list by a friend who has left the state. The list includes classical mechanics, optics, statistical mechanics and thermodynamics, electronics, electromagnetism, quantum mechanics, quantum topology, atoms and molecules, solid state physics, nuclear physics, plasma physics, special relativity, phenomenology, general relativity, quantum field theory, and superstring theory. The student mentions having a newer kindle and being in tenth grade. The advice given is to start with classical mechanics and E&M and to check out Halliday&Resnick for intro physics.
The12thDoctor
I hope to pursue a future in physics one-day, and my friend who has left the state to study left me a list of things to study that would help. Anyone know where I can find books that aren't too over the top with what I'm about to list. I know that Quantum and String are advanced, so I was thinking something to prepare me for when I get down to them. Thanks, here the list he left me:
Classical Mechanics
Optics
Statistical Mechanics and Thermodynamics
Electronics
Electromagnetism
Quantum Mechanics (broad subject with several sub-disciplines)
Quantum Topology
Atoms and Molecules
Solid State Physics
Nuclear Physics
Plasma Physics
Special Relativity
Phenomenology
General Relativity
Quantum Field Theory
Superstring Theory

I have the newer kindle, so it helps my reading if they're are on there.

PS. I'm a tenth grader if that helps

Physics news on Phys.org
Start with classical mechanics and E&M. Everything else (for the most part) follows from there. I don't know about kindle availability, but I like Halliday&Resnick for intro physics.

Thanks man, I'll get started on those

1. Can I find all books on Kindle?

No, not all books are available on Kindle. Some publishers choose not to make their books available on the platform.

2. How do I search for books on Kindle?

You can search for books on Kindle by using the search bar at the top of the Kindle store homepage. You can also browse through categories or use filters to find specific books.

3. Are there any free books on Kindle?

Yes, there are many free books available on Kindle. You can find them by selecting "Free" under the "Price" filter or by browsing through the "Top 100 Free" section on the Kindle store homepage.

4. Can I read Kindle books on other devices?

Yes, you can read Kindle books on other devices such as smartphones, tablets, and computers by downloading the Kindle app. The app is available for free on iOS, Android, and Windows devices.

5. How do I purchase a book on Kindle?

To purchase a book on Kindle, first make sure you have a valid payment method linked to your Amazon account. Then, click on the "Buy now with 1-Click" button on the book's page. The book will automatically be downloaded to your Kindle device or app.