Need some help

  • Thread starter kgflowers
  • Start date
  • #1
3
0
I am new here. I was hoping to get someone to help me. I am a senior in High School. I am hoping to get into Physics and Mathematics. I hace tried to find some good reading material for these subjects. I havent had much luck due to the fact that I am in the middle of a technology black hole. If there is anyone out there that can help me I would love it.
 

Answers and Replies

  • #2
374
2
Originally posted by kgflowers
I am new here. I was hoping to get someone to help me. I am a senior in High School. I am hoping to get into Physics and Mathematics. I hace tried to find some good reading material for these subjects. I havent had much luck due to the fact that I am in the middle of a technology black hole. If there is anyone out there that can help me I would love it.

Well 'Physics and Mathematics' is rather a broad topic! Perhaps you could narrow it down a little?

In the meantime, ANYONE interested in higher level Physics should read Richard Feynman's QED. It is required reading for pretty much any higher Physics course. A truly great book.
 
  • #3
3
0
I am reading feynmans lectures on physics. It was a 2 year class he taught at caltech. I was hoping to find someone who is extremely good in one of these areas that would kinda take me under there wing. Cause where I come physics is what makes the bullet hit the duck. "ANYONE interested in higher level Physics should read Richard Feynman's QED." what is that. I dont really know exactly what I want to get into cause I really dont know all to much about the subject.
 
  • #4
374
2
Originally posted by kgflowers
I am reading feynmans lectures on physics. It was a 2 year class he taught at caltech. I was hoping to find someone who is extremely good in one of these areas that would kinda take me under there wing. Cause where I come physics is what makes the bullet hit the duck. "ANYONE interested in higher level Physics should read Richard Feynman's QED." what is that. I dont really know exactly what I want to get into cause I really dont know all to much about the subject.

Then read QED, if you are into Physics, it will really get you going and inspire you. If it leaves you cold, you are a mathematician
:smile:
 
  • #5
3
0
Originally posted by Adrian Baker
Then read QED, if you are into Physics, it will really get you going and inspire you. If it leaves you cold, you are a mathematician
:smile:


Where do I go to get something like that. Is it something that I can download. Cause I cant really afford to buy these books. If I do have to buy this book where would I be able to get it. Thank you for your help.
 
  • #6
374
2
Originally posted by kgflowers
Where do I go to get something like that. Is it something that I can download. Cause I cant really afford to buy these books. If I do have to buy this book where would I be able to get it. Thank you for your help.

Amazon - Used from $8.30



Libraries - Have you heard of them?
 

Related Threads on Need some help

  • Last Post
Replies
1
Views
1K
  • Last Post
Replies
7
Views
1K
  • Last Post
Replies
2
Views
1K
  • Last Post
Replies
1
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
3
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
2
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
2
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
17
Views
3K
  • Last Post
Replies
1
Views
3K
  • Last Post
Replies
6
Views
715
Top