Green Wing Obsession: BBCA Taking Over My TV Time

• Thread starter FredGarvin
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Green Time
In summary, the conversation revolved around the addiction to the show "Green Wing" on BBC, with one person mentioning their love for BBCA. They also discussed other BBC shows they enjoy and the cast changes in "Coupling". They also shared some memorable quotes from the show and their love for British humor.
FredGarvin
Science Advisor
I am addicted to the show "Green Wing" on BBC. Anyone else watch this? I love BBCA. What TV I do watch BBCA takes up about 80% of that time.

Physics news on Phys.org
FredGarvin said:
I am addicted to the show "Green Wing" on BBC. Anyone else watch this? I love BBCA. What TV I do watch BBCA takes up about 80% of that time.

Ohhhhhhhh yes! It's quality. I'm surprised you get it via the BBC, it was on Channel 4 when it was aired over here. I'm desperately waiting for the second series, following the, urm, cliff hanger in the first.

MAC : You're part of my team.
GUY : You're part of my anus.

CAROLINE : (to Angela) : Did you ever feel like you were walking around with a big neon sign that said 'Clueless Twat'?

It really shouldn't be funny...

Speaking of Sarah Alexander (Angela on 'Green Wing'), has anyone watched 'Coupling'. Not as good without Jeff, IMO.

Famous Jeff quote - "Results!" :cool:

I really liked the original Coupling too. It was very funny. I think it took a hit with the cast change as well. There's something about the english accent that makes fast banter even funnier to me.

- Guy smoking and never wearing a face mask during operations is priceless.

Joanna: "Am I to understand you gave me a spunk filled locket for my birthday?"

Brew...we haven't gotten to the season cliff hanger so don't spoil it!

I must admit that I am also somewhat addicted to Cash In The Attic and House Doctor. I must be getting old.

What is "Green Wing Obsession: BBCA Taking Over My TV Time"?

"Green Wing Obsession: BBCA Taking Over My TV Time" is a television show that aired on BBCA network. It is a British medical satire series that follows the lives of doctors and other staff members at a fictional hospital called East Hampton Hospital.

When did "Green Wing Obsession: BBCA Taking Over My TV Time" first air?

The first episode of "Green Wing Obsession: BBCA Taking Over My TV Time" aired on September 3, 2004.

Who are the main characters in "Green Wing Obsession: BBCA Taking Over My TV Time"?

The main characters in "Green Wing Obsession: BBCA Taking Over My TV Time" include Dr. Caroline Todd, Dr. Mac Macartney, Dr. Guy Secretan, Dr. Martin Dear, and Dr. Alan Statham.

Is "Green Wing Obsession: BBCA Taking Over My TV Time" still airing new episodes?

No, the series ended in 2007 after two seasons and a Christmas special.

Can I watch "Green Wing Obsession: BBCA Taking Over My TV Time" outside of the UK?

Yes, "Green Wing Obsession: BBCA Taking Over My TV Time" is available for streaming on various platforms, such as Amazon Prime Video and Hulu, in countries outside of the UK.