(it's not about having the answer of the word problem question . i just want to clear some stuff out)
1.a car is going at a velocity of 43km/h and come to a stop of 35m
2. T or F question. Inertia is the result of stationary mass?
3. T of F question. an object will be at rest or slowing down if no force is acting on it.
1. when an object has constant velocity does it mean the force of friction = force applied?
meanning the force you exerted to an object equals to the amount of friction to come to a stop? is it true? for all the cases with constant velocity or does it depend on something?
2. it is ture that intertia is the result of stationary mass
3. It if false. it should be at rest or in uniform motion if no force is acting on it.