Oil Hydraulic manual download link

In summary, the conversation is about a request for a download link for the "Sperry Vickers Hydraulic Manual" or any equivalent manual from Rexroth. The conversation also mentions other sources for information on hydraulic systems. The respondent provides a link to the Bosch Rexroth website and mentions that the Vickers manual is copyrighted and may need to be purchased. The conversation ends with the requester expressing gratitude for the provided information.
P.Ramesh
Hi Friends!

Can anybody tell me the download link for "Sperry Vickers Hydraulic Manual" dealing (oil) Hydraulic valves, actuators, pumps etc?

Or any equivalent manual from Rexroth or any.
Please!

Thanks & Regards.
P.Ramesh

Engineering news on Phys.org
Last edited by a moderator:
brewnog said:

Thanks for your prompt reply.

But that is the one even I too came across. That is just a product catalogues. I wanted some thing like textbook giving sketches, description, application etc for each component of hydraulic systems which is a ref manual for beginners and experts too.

Last edited by a moderator:

1. What is an "Oil Hydraulic manual"?

An Oil Hydraulic manual is a comprehensive document that provides information on the principles, operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of oil hydraulic systems. It includes diagrams, tables, and instructions for the safe and efficient use of hydraulic equipment.

2. Why is it important to have a manual for oil hydraulic systems?

Having a manual for oil hydraulic systems is important because it serves as a reference guide for users to understand how the system works and how to operate it safely. It also provides crucial information on maintenance and troubleshooting, which can help prevent costly breakdowns and ensure the proper functioning of the equipment.

3. Where can I find a download link for an Oil Hydraulic manual?

The manufacturer of the oil hydraulic system typically provides a download link for the manual on their website. It can also be found on online databases or forums dedicated to hydraulic systems. Alternatively, you can contact the manufacturer directly to request a copy of the manual.

4. Can I use any Oil Hydraulic manual for my system?

It is recommended to use the manual provided by the manufacturer of your specific oil hydraulic system. Each system may have different components and operating procedures, so using the correct manual ensures that you have accurate information for your equipment.

5. Is it necessary to have a physical copy of the Oil Hydraulic manual?

While having a physical copy of the manual can be helpful, it is not always necessary. Many manufacturers offer digital versions of their manuals for easy access and storage. However, it is important to have easy access to the manual in case of emergencies or when working on the equipment in areas without internet access.