Boost Your RC Car's Performance

In summary, the conversation was about how to post an image and increase the pick up of a RC car with specific details about the car's engine and parts. The person asking for help also mentioned turning and vibration issues and asked for suggestions on materials for the chassis. However, there was not enough information provided for a helpful response.
jags
01.http://img2.orkut.com/images/milieu/1/1213787033773/32174292/pt/Zpog0ya.jpg
How to post image here
Its our rc car driven by 3.2 hpi engine 2 speed transmission system, bell crank steering mechanism , fuel use nitro+mthnol
its a two stroke engine two wheel drive
question:how to increase the pick up?Pick up is very low of our car.And also turning problem and too much vibration how to control vibration and chasis is of aluminum can u suggest other material?

Last edited by a moderator:
Engineering news on Phys.org
need a photo to offer my worthless opinion
r u having probs uploading a pic?

Img uploded suggest me

You really haven't given enough information for us to help you. It would help to know what fuel mix you are using (oil and ntiro content) along wit what engine your running, how much time on it, has the engine been tuned, etc.

With what you said, I'm just going to suggest get a new engine or just buy a new RC car all together.

1. How can I increase the speed of my RC car?

There are several ways to boost the speed of your RC car, including upgrading the motor, changing the gear ratio, and using lightweight materials for the body. You can also try adjusting the suspension and aerodynamics to reduce drag and increase speed.

2. What is the best battery for improving performance?

The type of battery you choose can greatly impact the performance of your RC car. A LiPo battery is often recommended for its high power and low weight, but a NiMH battery may be more suitable for beginners. It's important to choose a battery with the appropriate voltage and capacity for your specific car.

3. How can I improve the handling of my RC car?

To improve the handling of your RC car, you can adjust the suspension, steering, and weight distribution. Adding a sway bar or stabilizer can also help with stability and cornering. Additionally, using high-quality tires and making sure they are properly inflated can greatly impact handling.

4. Can I upgrade my RC car's electronics?

Yes, you can upgrade your RC car's electronics to improve its performance. Upgrading the ESC (electronic speed controller) can allow for higher speeds and smoother acceleration, while upgrading the receiver and transmitter can improve the range and responsiveness of your car.

5. Are there any simple modifications I can make to boost performance?

Yes, there are several simple modifications you can make to improve your RC car's performance. These include using a lighter body, adding ball bearings to reduce friction, and adjusting the gear mesh to optimize power transfer. You can also try using a higher quality fuel or changing the air filter for improved engine performance.