1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Physics Assessment Help

1. Nov 10, 2006 #1
    Hello Guys. I am in High school studying Physics and I got an Assessment coming up and the two questions which are going to be in it are.

1) Discuss the contribution and the impact made by Konstantin Eduardovich Tsiolkovsky? This is worth 8 marks

and

2) Discuss the role of the Micelson-Morley Experiment in making determinations about competing theories? This is worth 4 marks

Now I dont want answers bu it would help but I would like to know how to write the answer so I get maximum marks.. Like What I should include and talk about so I get the marks.

Thanks for your help whoever does help :D

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 10, 2006 #2

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

What research have you done on these questions? What did Tsiolkovsky do (I don't know myself)?

What can you say about the Michelson-Morley experiment? Why was it important? What are the competing theories that are mentioned in the question?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelson-Morley_experiment

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?