1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Physics Help Needed

1. Oct 25, 2004 #1
    Hi I am doing physics. I am totally lost..lol..My teacher is not very good at all and never shows any methods for any calculations, he jumps strait to the answers…. I really need some help with a question, I don’t have a clue as to what method I need to take to solve the question???...is there any chance sum1 can help me as I don’t know where to start with it???...I have set up the question as an attachment and if you could help me I would be VERY grateful….thanks…!!

Attached Files:

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 25, 2004 #2
    What do you wish to calculate? If it is the current, then if you know Kirchoff's laws, apply them.
  4. Oct 26, 2004 #3
    The question

Find the current flowing and the voltages developed across each of the reistors in the circuit???...ive been given a handout on kirchoffs laws but it doesnt say how to use them, it doesnt have any examples of how to work them just answers???..im lost..lol
  5. Oct 26, 2004 #4
    what's the resistance at the bottom ?
  6. Oct 26, 2004 #5
    resistance at the bottom is 1
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?