Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Plan 9 from outer space

1. Jan 28, 2006 #1
    I finaly got ahold of this movie yesterday and I got to say the acting in the movie is enough to make anyone naseous. The special effects are so horrid that you just cant comprehend it.

I think it has taken its place as one of my favorite movies ever:tongue2:

Anyone else seen this jewel or love the old ridicilously bad b movies??
  2. jcsd
  3. Jan 28, 2006 #2
    Yup, I once rented this pearl since I had heard it was the worst movie ever made. Of course I just had to see it. I laughed my head off at first, then less and less, then I became bumdfounded by the stupidity and I never finished it. It has my vote as well for the "worst movie ever made" title.
  4. Jan 28, 2006 #3
    My vote as the worst movie ever has to go to cannibal ferox 2. Not only has it the most stupid story ever(there realy arent any cannibals in it for instance)the special effects are WORSE than in plan 9.

In a scene where a plane crashes its so obvious they have just thrown a modell airplane into a puddle of mud. and another scene where 2 dudes fighting in a river falls down a waterfall is the most hilarious scene ever made. I was rolling on the floor for 20 minutes just because of that scene. Priceless!!
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?