Pleaseeeeeeeeeee i need this exammmmm

• Thread starter lmohamed2008
  • Start date
In summary, to estimate the air pressure at the centre of a category 5 hurricane with a wind speed of 328km/hr, we can use Bernoulli's theorem and start with the pressure difference between normal atmospheric pressure at a long distance from the hurricane and the pressure at the centre. This can then be related to the wind speed difference. The answer should be given in kPa or kilo-Pascals, where 1 kPa = 1000Pa. However, it is important to note that if this is for a take-home assessment, make sure that you have permission from your school/college and course instructor before seeking external assistance.
lmohamed2008
Pleaseeeeeeeeeee i need this!exammmmm

Estimate the air pressure at the centre of a category 5 hurricane with a wind speed of 328km/hr.
Hint: start with the pressure difference btw normal atmospheric pressure at a long distance away from the hurricane and the pressure at the centre and use Bernoullis theorem to relate this to the wind speed difference..
Give the answer in kPa or kilo-Pascals where 1 kPa = 1000Pa.

Physics news on Phys.org

lmohamed2008 said:
Estimate the air pressure at the centre of a category 5 hurricane with a wind speed of 328km/hr.
Hint: start with the pressure difference btw normal atmospheric pressure at a long distance away from the hurricane and the pressure at the centre and use Bernoullis theorem to relate this to the wind speed difference..
Give the answer in kPa or kilo-Pascals where 1 kPa = 1000Pa.
That's not the way it works here, we'll help you, but you have to do the work yourself.

Note: If this is part of a take home assessment, please ensure that both your school/college and course instructor permit you to receive external assistance.

reason i put this up here is because i don't even know where 2 begin. if you show me the first step or twoo then I am fine with that.

thank u

1. What is the best way to study for this exam?

The best way to study for this exam is to start early and review the material regularly. It is also helpful to create study aids such as flashcards or practice quizzes.

2. How can I manage my time effectively while studying for this exam?

To manage your time effectively, you can create a study schedule that breaks up the material into manageable chunks. It is also important to take breaks and avoid cramming the night before the exam.

3. What are the most important topics to focus on for this exam?

The most important topics to focus on for this exam are typically the ones that were emphasized in class or in the study guide. It is also helpful to review any past quizzes or assignments to see what areas you may need to spend more time on.

4. How can I reduce test anxiety for this exam?

To reduce test anxiety, it is important to prepare and study well in advance. It can also be helpful to practice relaxation techniques such as deep breathing or positive visualization before and during the exam.

5. What should I do if I feel unprepared for this exam?

If you feel unprepared for this exam, it is important to reach out to your teacher or professor for guidance. They may be able to provide additional resources or review sessions to help you prepare. It is also important to stay calm and not panic, as this can hinder your ability to perform well on the exam.