Is Damgo's Post Count Unknown Due to Account Deletion or Post Count Shutdown?

• Thread starter Political Prodigy
  • Start date
In summary, Damgo's Post Count is the number of posts they have made on a specific platform or forum, reflecting their activity and contribution. It may be unknown due to privacy settings, recent account creation, or platform settings. To find out, one can directly ask Damgo or message them. Post Count does not reflect the quality of their posts. While it may be possible to compare it to other users, it is not a fair comparison as each platform may have different rules and criteria for counting posts.
Political Prodigy
I was browsing the technology forum and in one of the sticky threads at the top i saw someone named Damgo had made the thread and his post count was N/A and I remembered seeing this one time before. Has this users account been deleted for some reason or can you shut post count off?

Physics news on Phys.org
Damgo had asked me to wipe is account, his account is gone, but the thread information keeps his name as a record.

Alright, thanks. I like your website :biggrin:

What is Damgo's Post Count?

Damgo's Post Count is the number of posts that Damgo has made on a particular platform or forum. It is a measure of their activity and contribution to the platform.

Why is Damgo's Post Count unknown?

Damgo's Post Count may be unknown for a variety of reasons. It could be due to privacy settings, a recent account creation, or simply because the platform does not display post counts.

How can I find out Damgo's Post Count?

If the post count is not displayed on the platform, you can try messaging or asking Damgo directly. They may be willing to share their post count with you.

Does Damgo's Post Count reflect the quality of their posts?

No, Damgo's Post Count is simply a measure of their activity on the platform. It does not necessarily reflect the quality or value of their posts.

Can I compare Damgo's Post Count to other users?

It may be possible to compare Damgo's Post Count to other users on the same platform, but it is not an accurate measure of their contributions. Each platform may have different rules and criteria for counting posts, so it is not a fair comparison.