Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Problem with a electric circuit

1. May 17, 2006 #1
    Problem-solved

I have solved the problem

Last edited: May 18, 2006
  2. jcsd
  3. May 17, 2006 #2
    Just taking a quick browse, I have to get back to work, but first things first, try simplifying your impedances first. I always work in simplified equivalents. I also noticed your above formula is missing a lot of brackets, use this to force proper procedure out of your calculator. It does not follow BEDMAS, so you have to tell it to ;)

Suer

4. May 17, 2006 #3
    The problem is that I don't think I should simplify more, the examples in my book use this level of information, therefore I don't know how to simplify it. Anyway I'm grateful for any ideas

When it comes to the parantheses: h21 h11 etc are one part eg. there is no h*21 so there shouldn't be any problems getting this through a calculator as intended.

Olav

Last edited: May 17, 2006
  5. May 17, 2006 #4
    I studied Electrical, not Electronics, but I'll give it a whirl.
    What symbol is that, a Galvanometer? The one with the arrow inside the circle?

Suer

6. May 22, 2006 #5

Ouabache

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Any chance you could repost your original question?? (I see you edited your initial post so that we no longer see the question)..
    I (and believe many others) am curious what question was asked and find it interesting reading the suggestions made to help you find a solution...

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?