Just taking a quick browse, I have to get back to work, but first things first, try simplifying your impedances first. I always work in simplified equivalents. I also noticed your above formula is missing a lot of brackets, use this to force proper procedure out of your calculator. It does not follow BEDMAS, so you have to tell it to ;)
Any chance you could repost your original question?? (I see you edited your initial post so that we no longer see the question)..
I (and believe many others) am curious what question was asked and find it interesting reading the suggestions made to help you find a solution...
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving