1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Problem with a electric circuit

1. May 17, 2006 #1
    Problem-solved

I have solved the problem

Last edited: May 18, 2006
  2. jcsd
  3. May 17, 2006 #2
    Just taking a quick browse, I have to get back to work, but first things first, try simplifying your impedances first. I always work in simplified equivalents. I also noticed your above formula is missing a lot of brackets, use this to force proper procedure out of your calculator. It does not follow BEDMAS, so you have to tell it to ;)

Suer

4. May 17, 2006 #3
    The problem is that I don't think I should simplify more, the examples in my book use this level of information, therefore I don't know how to simplify it. Anyway I'm grateful for any ideas

When it comes to the parantheses: h21 h11 etc are one part eg. there is no h*21 so there shouldn't be any problems getting this through a calculator as intended.

Olav

Last edited: May 17, 2006
  5. May 17, 2006 #4
    I studied Electrical, not Electronics, but I'll give it a whirl.
    What symbol is that, a Galvanometer? The one with the arrow inside the circle?

Suer

6. May 22, 2006 #5

Ouabache

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Any chance you could repost your original question?? (I see you edited your initial post so that we no longer see the question)..
    I (and believe many others) am curious what question was asked and find it interesting reading the suggestions made to help you find a solution...

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?