Can I Find Alternative Eyepieces for My Quantum 5 Binocular?

• I
  • Thread starter geggen
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Quantum
Just be sure to measure your current eyepieces and select replacements that are the same size. In summary, there are many options for eyepieces for the quantum 5 binocular with the possibility of making adjustments to fit them.
geggen
TL;DR Summary
eyepices for quantum 5 binocular
Hi i have an quantum 5 binocular with 20x and 40x eyepices , is it possible to get other eyepices for this binocular who can fit with some adjustments ?

IMG_1166.jpg
IMG_1165.jpg
IMG_1164.jpg

Likes berkeman
Astronomy news on Phys.org
A quick search shows many choices of eye cups in different sizes. Measure your old eye cups and select a replacement.

geggen said:
Summary: eyepices for quantum 5 binocular

Hi i have an quantum 5 binocular with 20x and 40x eyepices , is it possible to get other eyepices for this binocular who can fit with some adjustments ?
According to the manufacturer, these binoculars accept standard 1.25" eyepieces, so you should be able to find a great number of alternatives.

• Informative
Likes BillTre and berkeman

1. What is the magnification power of Quantum 5 binocular eyepieces?

The magnification power of Quantum 5 binocular eyepieces is 5x, meaning it can make objects appear 5 times closer than they actually are.

2. How does the Quantum 5 binocular eyepieces achieve a clear and sharp image?

The Quantum 5 binocular eyepieces use advanced optics and coatings to reduce glare and enhance light transmission, resulting in a clear and sharp image.

3. Are the Quantum 5 binocular eyepieces suitable for outdoor use?

Yes, the Quantum 5 binocular eyepieces are designed for outdoor use and are waterproof, fog-proof, and shock-proof to withstand various weather conditions.

4. Can the Quantum 5 binocular eyepieces be used for stargazing?

Yes, the Quantum 5 binocular eyepieces have a wide field of view and high light-gathering capabilities, making them suitable for stargazing and other low-light observations.

5. What is the warranty on the Quantum 5 binocular eyepieces?

The Quantum 5 binocular eyepieces come with a limited lifetime warranty, covering any defects in materials or workmanship. Please refer to the manufacturer's website for more details.