Real photo of an atom or maybe quark?

  • Thread starter Thread starter nerubz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Atom Photo Quark
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 28K views
nerubz
Messages
2
Reaction score
0

Homework Statement


I'm making a sort of physics presentation because I'm graduating high-school soon and my physics so far sucks and the low grades won't let me go in university... anyway I need to make it look more scientific, not like an illustrated book for kids. That's why I need some REAL photos of atoms, molecules (quarks would be awesome). But please, only real photos, not drawing, 3d animation etc etc.


Homework Equations





The Attempt at a Solution


I've been Google-ing for a freaking day and I couldn't find anything. You are my last hope :)


P.S. I'm not really sure that such photos exist, but I had to ask
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Well you've been googling all day for nothing. there are no photographs of atoms. There are 3D representations of atoms from scanning tunneling electron microscopes and the likes.