Ribbon holders only, everyone else stay the heck out. that means you

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Means
In summary, some people think the pink ribbon is not as respected as the other ribbons. Some people think the pink ribbon is bs. Daniel thinks the pink ribbon is the best joke seen on PF. Daniel does not want the pink ribbon.
tribdog
do any of you ever get comments like "How in the heck did *your name here* get the *your award here* award?"
I seem to get it quite a bit, it's almost as if the funniest member ribbon isn't as respected as some of the others.

Physics news on Phys.org
True,the pink one is just bs...It's the best joke seen on PF...

I don't want it...

Daniel.

P.S.Yes,I hold ribbon...ucleic acid.Lots of it,even...:-p

I used to like you to. pink ribbon isn't bs, is it? take it back. not the ribbon, just your comment.

It's worthless,when you step out of GD and go to other forums...You have to admit that...:wink:

Daniel.

lol, who steps out of GD?

dextercioby said:

I don't want it...

Daniel.

Aw, i wanted to be the first non-ribbon holder to post here :cry:

dextercioby said:
:smile: Then u should quit politics...:wink:

Daniel.

I would live longer. I swear, that forum is going to drive me to a heart attack one of these days.

I said stay out! do you guys ever follow the rules? just asking.

tribdog said:
I said stay out! do you guys ever follow the rules? just asking.
bite me. I go where I please.

No,are there any rules we should know about...?:bugeye:

Okay,i'll leave...:-p

Daniel.

lol, I didn't mean you of course. did I forget to put the "everyone but MIH" disclaimer again?

tribdog said:
lol, I didn't mean you of course. did I forget to put the "everyone but MIH" disclaimer again?
oh, goodie! :biggrin:
I'm like a kitty cat - I can't stand a closed door.

It's just you trib. Well, mostly it's just the pink ribbon. If they didn't vote, they can stop complaining. I guess you could tell them you're supporting breast cancer research...that's the other use for pink ribbons, right? Are you offering mobile breast exams on the PF tour bus? :smile:

He'd wish that was possible...:-p

I hope everyone's breasts are healthy and do not require any examination.Medical,that is...

Daniel.

dextercioby said:
He'd wish that was possible...:-p

I hope everyone's breasts are healthy and do not require any examination.Medical,that is...

Daniel.
you need to learn when to shut up. :wink:
breast exams? sure, I actually know how to examine breasts. I'd be willing to examine all the women here, you know, purely medical examinations, make sure you don't have gingivitis or scoliosis in your mammalarians (sorry, I had to use medical terms). cause I worry about you ladies.

mamma malarians...?It's "malaria"...:-pAnd IIRC,women do not have bones and vertebra in their breasts...:smile:

Daniel.

tribdog said:
you need to learn when to shut up. :wink:
like I said

dextercioby said:

I don't want it...

Daniel.

Man, I'd love to have that pink ribbon... How do people pierce their nipples? Is it ok to yank on the piercings?

Related to Ribbon holders only, everyone else stay the heck out. that means you

What is the purpose of the "Ribbon holders only, everyone else stay the heck out. that means you" rule?

The purpose of this rule is to limit access to certain areas or privileges to only those who have earned them, in this case, the ribbon holders.

Who is considered a "ribbon holder"?

A ribbon holder is someone who has been recognized and awarded a ribbon for their achievements or contributions in a particular field or organization.

Why is it important to have this rule in place?

This rule helps maintain a sense of fairness and respect for those who have earned the ribbons and discourages others from trying to falsely claim the same privileges.

Are there any exceptions to this rule?

Exceptions to this rule may be made in certain circumstances, such as a ribbon holder allowing someone else to use their privileges with their permission.

What happens if someone who is not a ribbon holder tries to access the restricted area or privileges?

If someone who is not a ribbon holder attempts to access the restricted area or privileges, they will be reminded of the rule and asked to leave or refrain from using the privileges. If they continue to disregard the rule, further actions may be taken by those in charge.