Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Rudy Vaas paper time before time

1. Aug 25, 2004 #1
    Rudy Vaas paper "time before time"

et-al, Background Paper

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 25, 2004 #2

Science Advisor
    Gold Member
    2015 Award
    Dearly Missed

Olias something odd happened just now, I glanced down the menu
    and thought I saw where you had started a thread on the new
    Rudy Vaas paper "time before time"
    and then I went away and did something about supper and fetched
    the mail in from the mailbox and when i looked again I couldnt
    find the thread.

was that a mirage? or did you actually start a thread about
    "time before time"
  4. Aug 25, 2004 #3
    Marcus a quick search reveals link you had mentioned.

I notice something like this going on yesterday. I quoted Russell Rierson on the question of sonoluminece. Unfortunately I did not get the thread link but I did get the date. Bringing Arivero's thread back was another case in point. I guess our mentors are throwing in threads for further consideration?

Anyway here is quote from link Olias supplied in that circumstance.

From Time beforeTime

Now back to his current link.
  5. Aug 26, 2004 #4
    I had started a thread, no doubt the removal of it must have been admin?..because of a policy to 'proof-read' posters with certain criteria? :cool:

Only somebody with a capacity of admin..mentor..can make or remove postings. There may be offered an excuse of teething problems due to current re-structuring of P Forum?..or there may be a ghost-in-the-machine ? if so lets call him Sonny :smile:

Of course there may be two Ghosts, therefore we may call them Eric & Morcombe?..Two Sunshine Boys? :smile: :smile:
  6. Aug 26, 2004 #5
    Thanks Sol, the paper of Time Before Time caused me to read through fully, although I had downloaded the Rovelli et-al paper also, once I started reading, I could not stop, this set me mind to focus on a number of aspects of Spacetime, space and time observations I had been pondering lately, I fell asleep while pondering!

I have got to read through (thoroughly) the Rovelli paper, along with a number of other pending papers.
  7. Aug 26, 2004 #6

Science Advisor
    Gold Member
    2015 Award
    Dearly Missed

I think not IMO. I think it was a mental lapse on my part. I forgot which forum I had seen it in and just lost track of where it was----so I couldnt find it, and then later I could.

in this case i do not believe it had to do with the PF board but rather with
    my having a bit of overload on my own part :smile:

anyway thats over.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?