Flame War: Show Danger What It's All About!

• Thread starter Smurf
  • Start date
In summary: You're letting those government school indoctrination camps tell you how to think.Never let logic get in the way of a good argument. Note the use of an image rather than words. It avoids the need to use language, something that challenges the average flame-warrior.lol, n00bs!A recent study shows that due to Canada's cold temperatures, guys in Canada often huddle closely together naked. Could Canada be more gay? Probably not, just look at their laws. Also what is up with the prime minister of Canada? Damn corrupt Canadian politicians. Good to see that Canadians know how to vote. How about that war of 1812 Canadians say. Yeah the war
Moonbear said:
As of April 13, I had 6,446 posts (that was ~5000 in GD). Of course, over 1000 of those are in the thread-killer thread alone. :biggrin:
Oh well... everybody needs a hobby... :rolleyes:

Physics news on Phys.org
Danger said:
Oh well... everybody needs a hobby... :rolleyes:

You're well on your way. I wouldn't be surprised if you could rack up just as many posts in the same amount of time given your current addiction to this place. But, hey, as addictions go, this one's pretty good, isn't it? It doesn't harm your health and doesn't offend anyone else.

Moonbear said:
It doesn't harm your health and doesn't offend anyone else.

Ok, who's going off the thread now?

Huckleberry said:
Ok, who's going off the thread now?

*grabs thread and hops on the wagon* Wagons are a fun way to travel! :biggrin:

Moonbear said:
*grabs thread and hops on the wagon* Wagons are a fun way to travel! :biggrin:

I spend more time falling off them than actually traveling anywhere.

Moonbear said:
It doesn't harm your health and doesn't offend anyone else.
But if it doesn't offend anyone, I'm just wasting my time... :cry:

you shut your face hippy

*double checks.. this is a flame thread, right.. yep.. :rolleyes: *

Last edited:
*sees Danger sitting on a rail, comes up to him, sits close and says: "could you move a little?" :rofl: *

cronxeh said:
you shut your face hippy

*double checks.. this is a flame thread, right.. yep.. :rolleyes: *
Then shouldn't that be "shut yo' face"? :confused:

Whooooeeeee! It's a long time since anybody called me 'hippy'! Thanks, dude! :biggrin:

cronxeh said:
*sees Danger sitting on a rail, comes up to him, sits close and says: "could you move a little?" :rofl: *
:rofl:
Danger said:
Whooooeeeee! It's a long time since anybody called me 'hippy'! Thanks, dude! :biggrin:
With your avatar, who knows what to say. :tongue: Except you're both pigs! Muhahahahah. :devil:

SOS2008 said:
With your avatar, who knows what to say. :tongue: Except you're both pigs! Muhahahahah. :devil:
That's what we want, right Kronx? Recognition! :biggrin:

im going to go to sleep now. Sos, i will take your picture with me in my mind, some thoughts i had a few minutes ago, and the description of a nice setting, and THEN I am going to cook up some nice dream. i wish i could record those dreams, that would be one hot piece of a-ction

you know how they say "in your dreams"

yea, that's right. in my dreams.. MUAHHAHAH :biggrin:

ahem.. "eeexcellent"

Last edited:
Moonbear said:
You're well on your way. I wouldn't be surprised if you could rack up just as many posts in the same amount of time given your current addiction to this place.
Nah, it's the new member addiction clause. I see it happen all the time, new members will rack up a bunch of posts as soon as they get here and then settle down to a more decent pace.

Then again... He might be the new tribdog. (ooooOOoooh Moonbear)

Smurf said:
Nah, it's the new member addiction clause. I see it happen all the time, new members will rack up a bunch of posts as soon as they get here and then settle down to a more decent pace.

Then again... He might be the new tribdog. (ooooOOoooh Moonbear)

I didn't bring up his name this time you did. I think I'm setting my sights on Huck now. My tastes run more toward younger men (even if just a little bit younger). :biggrin:

Danger said:
That's what we want, right Kronx? Recognition! :biggrin:
cronxeh said:
yea, that's right. in my dreams.. MUAHHAHAH :biggrin:
See this is the problem with trying to have flame wars. I call them pigs, and they are happy about it. :frown:

SOS2008 said:

I've heard some things about the mating habits of pigs that makes it seem like not such a bad proposition to be one, from a male point of view anyway. :biggrin:

Huckleberry said:
I've heard some things about the mating habits of pigs that makes it seem like not such a bad proposition to be one, from a male point of view anyway. :biggrin:
Arrrgh, you too!

SOS2008 said:
Arrrgh, you too!
Try attacking the ego. Men have fragile egos. The male stereotype allows us to behave piggishly. Go the other direction. Maybe prancing pansies or something like that.

Moonbear said:
I didn't bring up his name this time you did. I think I'm setting my sights on Huck now. My tastes run more toward younger men (even if just a little bit younger).
Oh really, then you should see my website

Sample Flame War
*sigh* :frown: only in PF

SOS2008 said:
See this is the problem with trying to have flame wars. I call them pigs, and they are happy about it. :frown:
Your intentions were bad (which is good), but boy did you ever pick the wrong targets! :biggrin:

I see that you have become involved in this thread after all. Tired of letting us amateurs mess it all up?

Huckleberry said:
I see that you have become involved in this thread after all. Tired of letting us amateurs mess it all up?
Moi? Not at all. It's merely turned into the same sort of thread as the others. While none of them ever stay on track, they do end up running in parallel channels. There's so much cross-talk now that most of the time I can't remember which one I'm in. :confused:

Huckleberry said:
Oh really, then you should see my website

Mmm...I think Huckleberry sounds like a good flavor of the month. :devil: Why do I suspect there is no website? If there is, post a link (or PM me with one if it's not appropriate for posting here). :biggrin:

Moonbear said:
Mmm...I think Huckleberry sounds like a good flavor of the month. :devil: Why do I suspect there is no website? If there is, post a link (or PM me with one if it's not appropriate for posting here). :biggrin:

Everything I say should be considered suspect. You can trust anything I write though. I swear! :wink:

(So tempted to post some inappropriate sites here)
maybe next time

Huckleberry said:
Everything I say should be considered suspect. You can trust anything I write though. I swear! :wink:

(So tempted to post some inappropriate sites here)
maybe next time

Yeah, I figured someone who doesn't own or know how to use a digital camera isn't likely to be running his own website...or at least none with any pictures worth looking at. :tongue2:

Moonbear said:
Yeah, I figured someone who doesn't own or know how to use a digital camera isn't likely to be running his own website...or at least none with any pictures worth looking at. :tongue2:

I do have friends you know. :grumpy: One just happens to be a web designer. He's pretty good. Check out this pente site he created when you feel like some good competition.
http://www.pente.net

well I am 'awaken' now.. get it, SoS, AWAKEN

ahahahha

I'm seeing Danger comics all over GD now. We should have a scavenger hunt and see who can find the most.

cronxeh said:
well I am 'awaken' now.. get it, SoS, AWAKEN

ahahahha
So weird...I woke up early this morning because my leg felt numb...must have had a crazy dream or something. :grumpy:

Smurf said:
Those who talk, can't listen.

Also, that's 746 outside of GD, I have at least as many in GD that arn't counted.
And we *all* know why GD posts don't 'count', don't we?
:wink:

Moonbear said:
You're well on your way. I wouldn't be surprised if you could rack up just as many posts in the same amount of time given your current addiction to this place. But, hey, as addictions go, this one's pretty good, isn't it? It doesn't harm your health and doesn't offend anyone else.
Yes, but does it hurt your career? Turn your partner off?? Give you insomnia?

Isn't an intellectual addition *far* more insidious than a mere chemical one?

Nereid said:

Hmm...let's see, it doesn't seem to be hurting my career (I'm sure I could justify some of it as career-related even, at least when I post over in the biology forum). Partner? Well, didn't have one of them anyway, so don't know. And the insomnia I already had. :biggrin: See, it's a real addiction, I'm already justifying it. :rofl:

Nereid said:

Isn't an intellectual addition *far* more insidious than a mere chemical one?
Very insightful. Career? I do my job in my sleep. Partner? Boring. Insomnia? I do my job in my sleep.