1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Shooting the moon. did i get a space station?

1. Feb 20, 2008 #1
    Hey all. My kids and me were trying to get some shots of the old moon tonight. I took about 40 or so so far. We were going out every half hour or so and I was shooting 10 or so shots per trip. As it is minus 20 degrees we were pretty quick about it. As we came in I would pop the camera card in the pc to see if they were any good. I tried all different settings, however only a few seem ok . If you are interested here is the link. click the pics for 66%. click again for full size. Feel free to browse the albums.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v697/23224/moondance/

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 22, 2008 #2
    Is there any copyright ?:wink: I saved the 2nd last one as desktop wallpaper

4. Feb 22, 2008 #3
    Enjoy! personally i like the first one, although the one with the moon in motion looks like the space station is next to it just to the left. It is not tho, just a trick of the light.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?