Andrei0408
- 50
- 8
- Homework Statement
- SUPERPOSITION OF TWO PERPENDICULAR SIMPLE
HARMONIC OSCILLATIONS : find the trajectory equation for a mass
point simoultaneously subjected at 2 SHO with the same frequency
DRIVEN HARMONIC MOTION : find the amplitude and the initial
phase for the steady solution and the resonance frequency and amplitude
In caps I wrote the name of the lecture, also how can I demonstrate the equation in the green box? I've also attached my attempt so far but I'm unsure how I should continue. Thank you!!
- Relevant Equations
- I've attached the equations that I believed to be relevant in the thread, I hope I was right
I know you can't solve it and just give it to me, I just want to know what I'm supposed to do, if you need any more information or clarification please let me know. Thank you for taking the time to help me!
Attachments