1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Single line schematic for primary substation

1. Oct 16, 2013 #1
    i am currently doing an hnc in electrical engineering and have a report to do on electricity supply systems.1 of the questions is to draw a annotated single line schematic for a primary substation with 2 infeeds and five feeders.
    I have checked over the internet for relevant information or drawings but am stuck in a bit of a hole

if anyone could provide any help or point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated

thanks in advance

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 16, 2013 #2

gneill

Staff: Mentor

A web search on "power systems single line diagrams" turns up lots of hits, including a Youtube based lecture or two.

4. Oct 16, 2013 #3
    gneill thanks for taking your time to reply.i managed to get an adequate diagram that should cover what i am looking for

5. Nov 4, 2015 #4
    I know its a long shot as the post is 2 years old, but if you still had this diagram at hand it would be a great help as I have been given the same exact question, ive never seen a single line schematic before now so needless to say I am stumped. Hope you get back to me, thanks.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted