Sodium layer of atmosphere & holographic projection

In summary, there are claims about a technology called Project Bluebeam that involves projecting 3D or 2D images onto the sodium layer of the atmosphere from satellites. However, these claims seem to originate from UFO groups and there is no legitimate evidence or mainstream literature supporting this technology. The alleged purpose of this technology is to create staged events to deceive people into believing in a new world religion. Overall, there is no substantial evidence to support the existence or feasibility of this technology.
rockhouse
Hi guys, I recently read some stuff about satellites in space being able to project 3D images on to the sodium layer of our atmosphere about 60 miles above the Earth.
Is this possible? Can the sodium layer potentially be used as a giant movie screen for projections?
The stuff i read was about 'project bluebeam'. The whole thing sounds rather crack-pot, but I'm mainly curious as to whether the sodium layer can actually support 3D, or even 2D projections of any sort.
If you are knowledgeable on the atmosphere, or have any info i'd appreciate any responses. Thanks.

BTW, i hope this is in the right sub-forum.

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
This claim seems to originate with some of wackiest UFO groups. They are claiming a conspiracy in which the government will use this technology to fake bibilical events - the so-called Project Bluebeam. I found no legitimate references to this alleged technology in the published mainstream literature. The claim appears to be completely bogus and [obviously] crackpot in the extreme. At this point even the most liberal interpretation of the technology claim appears to be pure fantasy.

If anyone finds any mainstream papers relating to the alleged technology itself, send me a Private Message and we can add that to the thread and move this to a more appropriate forum, with the following reference deleted.

These will be projected from satellites onto the sodium layer about 60 miles above the earth. We see tests every once in a while, but they are called UFOs and "flying saucers" sightings.

The result of these deliberately staged events will be to show the world the new 'christ,' the new messiah, Matraia (Maitreya), for the immediate implementation of the new world religion. Enough truth will be foisted upon an unsuspecting world to hook them into the lie. 'Even the most learned will be deceived'. <A name=rapture>
http://www.irishufology.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=9668

Last edited:

What is the Sodium layer of the atmosphere?

The Sodium layer of the atmosphere, also known as the mesosphere, is a region of the Earth's atmosphere located about 50-85 kilometers above the surface. It is characterized by high levels of sodium atoms, which are responsible for the layer's distinctive yellow color.

How is the Sodium layer formed?

The Sodium layer is formed when sodium atoms are released into the atmosphere through the evaporation of sodium-containing compounds, such as sea salt. These atoms then react with other molecules in the atmosphere, forming the layer.

What is holographic projection?

Holographic projection is a technology that uses light diffraction to create a 3D image or projection of an object. This is achieved by splitting a laser beam into two beams, with one beam being directed at the object and the other at the projection surface. When the beams intersect, they create an interference pattern that appears as a 3D image to the viewer.

How does the Sodium layer affect holographic projection?

The high levels of sodium atoms in the Sodium layer can affect holographic projections by causing interference or distortion in the projected image. This is because the sodium atoms scatter and absorb light, altering the path of the laser beams and causing changes in the interference pattern.

Is the Sodium layer and holographic projection technology used for any practical applications?

Yes, the Sodium layer and holographic projection technology have various practical applications. For example, scientists use the Sodium layer to study atmospheric conditions and monitor the Earth's climate. Holographic projection technology is also used in entertainment, such as in holographic concerts, and in medical imaging and 3D displays.