Some Friendly Advice ABOUT Men to Woman

• Thread starter Lisa!
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation covers various advice and opinions about how to get a man to do something for you. Some suggest using sexual favors or flattery, while others believe in doing it yourself. There is also discussion about understanding men and women, and the idea that everyone is different and there is no one-size-fits-all approach.
Lisa!
Gold Member
A Man said:
1. The floor is considered an acceptable clothing storage location.
2. When watching TV, hugging is always fine because I can still see the screen. Kissing should only be done during half-time and commerials. Questions should also be limited to this period as you stand a much better chance of getting an immediate response.
3. If I mention that a male friend of mine is allowed to do something, it's not necessary for you to call his wife/gf to discuss it.

4. If you don't like the way I'm driving, close your eyes. And I would appreciate it if you would refrain from making that reverse inhaling alarmed noise. I've not hit anything yet and I do it will be your fault.

5. Yelling to me across the hose sounds exactly like stadium crowd background noise to me. I'm not ignoring you.

6. If you want a man to do something for you, flattery is the best and easiest way to make him do it!
7. If you want to make a man angry, admire another man in front of him.

Physics news on Phys.org
#3's good. and #4 especially

#6 is what you women all think works
#7 i'd let you go like a damn helium balloon :)

Thought i would clear up edit number 6 to something we would all agree on.

6. If you want a man to do something for you, sexual favors are the best and easiest way to make him do it!

Lisa! said:
6. If you want a man to do something for you, flattery is the best and easiest way to make him do it!
7. If you want to make a man angry, admire another man in front of him.
Holy crap. 10,000 years of development and women still havn't figured this one out. Let me tell you AGAIN:

6. If you want a man to do something for you, act like you'll have sex with him and he'll do it.
7. If it doesn't work almost immediately you're dealing with a player and that's waaay out of your league so don't even try.
8. Women (obviously from the above quote) don't understand men at all.

Anyone know what WIFE stands for?

Just incase anyone doesn't know its washing, ironing, ******* etc.

Andy said:
Anyone know what WIFE stands for?

Just incase anyone doesn't know its washing, ironing, ******* etc.
Good luck trying to get a wife.

We have a lot of info about men now...can we get something about women so I know who I'm dealing with exactly?

Physics_wiz said:
can we get something about women so I know who I'm dealing with exactly?
Believe me... as long as you live you'll never know. :tongue:

I think you're right Danger. One night I was contemplating whether to shave or not (I always shave before I go to sleep) so, I IMed a friend of mine who is a girl to ask her what girls think about beards. She said that some like them and some don't. I think it's the same way with everything else...not just beards. Anyways, I ended up not shaving :biggrin: .

Smurf said:
Holy crap. 10,000 years of development and women still havn't figured this one out. Let me tell you AGAIN:

6. If you want a man to do something for you, act like you'll have sex with him and he'll do it.
7. If it doesn't work almost immediately you're dealing with a player and that's waaay out of your league so don't even try.
Hell, I'm not a player and I won't just lay down and roll over even when a woman tells me that she wants to have sex with me.

TheStatutoryApe said:
Hell, I'm not a player and I won't just lay down and roll over even when a woman tells me that she wants to have sex with me.
Cool, I admire you for that, TSA. :smile: (:wink:)

Last edited:
Smurf said:

more like...

#6. If you want a man to do something for you, too bad, do it yourself you lazy bum.

It's strange that no one can think of any more advice in this site! It seems that wo/men in scientific forums have no idea about these things! Perhaps they spend too much time to study and they even don't have time to think what they dis/like... :tongue2:

Smurf said:

Heh, that doesn't work when:
1. a man is old or gay.
2. when the woman is ugly or old.
3. when you want your father, brother to do something for you.
4. you may make some enemy for yourself when you won't do that...
n.
Pengwuino said:
#6. If you want a man to do something for you, too bad, do it yourself you lazy bum.
For example if you want a man to change his hairstyle,Buy you something,...
or you want your teacher to give you an "A"(as you know some teachers won't give you a good mark even if you really deserve it)...

NEVER MIND! DO IT YOURSELF YOU LAZY BUM! :rolleyes:

A proper application of "you can't demonstrate with an example, but you can easily dismantle with a counterexample..." :wink:

...advice?...you want advice?...on women?...good luck! No matter what advice anyone gives on men or women it won't work on any of either unless the target of your advice is the most primitive of the gender and you are looking to take advantage of that person and in that case you wouldn't be on this board, at least, I hope not. The old line of "just be yourself" that girls have been saying throughout time is 100% true. If you are not yourself and they find out about it later you have wasted your time because that person will/should drop you like a full diaper.

As far as getting a guy to do something for a girl, I think that all she would need to do is feed his ego a little. That, and big-'ol-pouty-bottom-lip baby talk. At least it works for me.

They could be just for fun but I have to admit that they're useful sometimes.:rolleyes:

1. "Why is it important to receive advice about men from other women?"

It is important to receive advice about men from other women because they have likely experienced similar situations and can offer insights and perspectives based on their own experiences. They may also be able to offer advice on how to communicate effectively with men and understand their behavior.

2. "What are some common mistakes women make when trying to understand men?"

Some common mistakes women make when trying to understand men include assuming that all men think and act the same, not communicating their needs and expectations clearly, and not considering the differences in communication styles between men and women.

3. "How can women effectively communicate with men?"

Effective communication with men involves being direct and clear about your needs and expectations, avoiding making assumptions, and actively listening to what the man is saying. It is also important to consider the differences in communication styles between men and women and adjust accordingly.

4. "What are some red flags to look out for when dating men?"

Some red flags to look out for when dating men include a lack of communication or effort in the relationship, disrespectful or controlling behavior, and a history of cheating or unhealthy relationships. It is important to trust your instincts and address any concerns or issues early on in the relationship.

5. "How can women build healthy and fulfilling relationships with men?"

To build healthy and fulfilling relationships with men, women should prioritize open and honest communication, mutual respect, and understanding. It is also important to maintain independence and have a strong sense of self, as well as to continuously work on the relationship and address any issues that may arise.