Someone Called Jokes: Popular Funnies You'll Love

• Thread starter KingNothing
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Jokes
In summary: Some common examples include: "Your village called, they want their idiot back," "the year 1970 called, it wants it's clothes back," and "the interstellar void called, it wants it's waste of space back." Other favorites may include P.T Barnum wanting his 'fooled all of the time' people back, Freddy Fender wanting his wasted nights back, and Professor Plum questioning if you'll ever get a Clue. Some may prefer more subtle humor, like stealing a smiley or using fancy words like "erotema." Others may enjoy sarcastic retorts, such as "Your mom called. She wants her egg back," or "Your mom called
KingNothing
"someone called" jokes

You know those jokes that go:
"Your village called, they want their idiot back."
or
"the year 1970 called, it wants it's clothes back"...

what are your favorite ones? I'm trying to search for them, but I'm having a really hard time trying to find them online.

Physics news on Phys.org
talking to this thread:
the interstellar void called, it wants it's waste of space back.

P.T Barnum called, he wants his 'fooled all of the time' people back.

Freddy Fender called, he wants his wasted nights back

Professor Plum called, he wants to know if you'll ever get a Clue.

Your mom called. She wants her egg back.

SpaceTiger said:
Your mom called. She wants her egg back.

http://67.18.37.15/2281/95/emo/rotfl.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's hear some more

:rofl: :rofl: ST, you don't seem to post a lot of jokes, but when you do...

How do I steal Harut's smilie?

Danger said:
How do I steal Harut's smilie?
Quote them... or right click on the page and select View (Page) Source.

Thanks, Rose. That was actually a rhetorical question, although a few months ago I didn't know how to quote. That right-click thing just made my eyes hurt, and of course I can't do that on my real computer because it only has one button. (That's a myth, by the way; on most sites if you click with a Mac on what you would right-click with a PC, and hold the button down, the same options come up.)

Danger said:
(That's a myth, by the way; on most sites if you click with a Mac on what you would right-click with a PC, and hold the button down, the same options come up.)

Most people are too impatient to wait that long, they'd rather have instant gratification :tongue:.

Danger said:
Thanks, Rose. That was actually a rhetorical question
Hey, what's that big word? And why am I so slow? :redface: I prefer the more voluptuous term, erotema. Erotema! Erotema! (Erotic, no?)
although a few months ago I didn't know how to quote. That right-click thing just made my eyes hurt, and of course I can't do that on my real computer because it only has one button. (That's a myth, by the way; on most sites if you click with a Mac on what you would right-click with a PC, and hold the button down, the same options come up.)
Good to know.

it would be good to know if anyone ever said anything worth quoting

KingNothing said:
Let's hear some more

Your mom called again. She wants her underwear back. Oops, my bad, that call was for me.

:rolleyes: Oh SpaceTiger..

Ok - I'll admit it. It made me laugh.

SpaceTiger said:
Your mom called again. She wants her underwear back. Oops, my bad, that call was for me.
Sure... now you start going for the comedy ribbon. :rolleyes:
Your expertise in spacetime must be restricted to space, 'cause your timing sucks.

Danger said:
Your expertise in spacetime must be restricted to space, 'cause your timing sucks.

[tex]**[/tex]rimshot[tex]**[/tex]

Last edited:
Danger said:

OK, I've been on these forums for two days now, and this is the first time it made me laugh. Good to know physics can be fun... :rolleyes:

"The jerk store called. They're running out of YOU!"
--George Costanza

:biggrin:

Boo. Your sense of humor called; it wants its dignity back.

Oh, and Frank Stallone called; he wants his life-sized, glow-in-the-dark, Frank Stallone cardboard cutout back.

Your boyfriend called. He wants his kiss back!:rolleyes:

honestrosewater said:
Boo. Your sense of humor called; it wants its dignity back.
Oh, and Frank Stallone called; he wants his life-sized, glow-in-the-dark, Frank Stallone cardboard cutout back.
:biggrin:

Franzbear called- it wants its crap back^

Your left sock called. It wants its virginity back.

Dirty jokes are cheap

1. What is "Someone Called Jokes: Popular Funnies You'll Love"?

"Someone Called Jokes: Popular Funnies You'll Love" is a collection of jokes and funny stories compiled by a group of comedians and writers. It features a wide variety of jokes, from one-liners to longer stories, and is intended to provide readers with a good laugh.

2. Who can enjoy "Someone Called Jokes: Popular Funnies You'll Love"?

This collection is suitable for anyone who enjoys a good joke. It is appropriate for all ages, although some jokes may be more suitable for adults.

3. Are the jokes in "Someone Called Jokes: Popular Funnies You'll Love" original?

Some of the jokes in this collection may be original, but many are likely to be well-known jokes that have been around for a while. However, the collection itself is unique and features a variety of jokes that may not be found in other joke books.

4. Is "Someone Called Jokes: Popular Funnies You'll Love" appropriate for all audiences?

While most of the jokes in this collection are suitable for a general audience, there may be some jokes that contain mature or controversial content. It is always best to use your own discretion when sharing jokes with others.

5. Can I use the jokes in "Someone Called Jokes: Popular Funnies You'll Love" for my own stand-up comedy routine?

While you are free to use the jokes in this collection for your own personal entertainment, it is important to remember that these jokes were compiled and written by others. It is always best to give credit where credit is due and to avoid using someone else's material without permission.