Remove Springer Label from \LaTeX Text

• LaTeX
  • Thread starter LagrangeEuler
  • Start date
  • Tags
    springer
In summary, the Springer label in \LaTeX is an automatic label that appears on the top right corner of a document when using the Springer class file. Some people may want to remove it for aesthetic reasons or to have more control over the document layout. This can be done by using the \pagestyle{empty} command. Removing the label will not affect the formatting of the document, but it will remove the page numbers. It is also possible to remove the label from just one page using the \thispagestyle{empty} command.
LagrangeEuler
I used Springer preamble for writing the \LaTeX text. And now I want to remove Springer label from the first page. How to do this.

For elsevier I just need to write \makeatletter
\def\ps@pprintTitle{%
\let\@oddhead\@empty
\let\@evenhead\@empty
\def\@oddfoot{\reset@font\hfil\thepage\hfil}
\let\@evenfoot\@oddfoot
}
\makeatother

after document class.

Physics news on Phys.org
Is there any such thing for Springer preamble? Yes, you can use the following code to remove the Springer label from the first page: \makeatletter \def\@copyrightspace{\relax}\makeatother

What is the Springer label in \LaTeX?

The Springer label in \LaTeX refers to a label that is automatically added to the top right corner of a document when using the Springer class file. It includes the document title, author name, and page number.

Why would someone want to remove the Springer label?

Some people may want to remove the Springer label for aesthetic purposes, to have more control over the layout of their document, or to remove any potential confusion for readers who are not familiar with the label.

How can I remove the Springer label from my document?

To remove the Springer label, you can use the \pagestyle{empty} command at the beginning of your document. This will remove the label from all pages in your document.

Will removing the Springer label affect the formatting of my document?

Removing the Springer label will not affect the formatting of your document. However, it will remove the page numbers from the top right corner of each page, so you may need to manually add page numbers if you want them to appear in your document.

Can I remove the Springer label from just one page in my document?

Yes, you can remove the Springer label from just one page in your document by using the \thispagestyle{empty} command. This will only remove the label from the current page.