Studying material two variable functions

In summary, The individual is looking for resources to study calculus, specifically real and vectorial functions with vectorial variables. They are currently using a website and are asking for suggestions on additional books or websites to use. They also mention finding lectures on differential forms by David Metzler.
WrongMan
Hello, i am studying calculus and I am looking for a book or website that covers the following topics:
-Real functions with vectorial variables (limits, domains, continuity, derivatives, directional derivatives, gradients)
-Vectorial functions with vectorial variables (derivatives and gradients)My teacher pointed out four books but each one for a specific "sub"topic so that doesn't really help me since i can't get them all.
i am currently here:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/28928849/Webpages/Calculus3VideoLibraryTable.htm
from: http://www.mathispower4u.com/ which i found in another topic here.
and this seems to cover the real function part.
So if you guys could please tell me a couple of books or websites that i should be looking at i'd be very thankfull.

Physics news on Phys.org
Likes WrongMan

1. What is the purpose of studying material two variable functions?

The purpose of studying material two variable functions is to understand the relationship between two different variables and how they interact with each other. This is important in many scientific fields, such as physics, chemistry, and economics.

2. What are some real-life applications of two variable functions?

Two variable functions are used in many real-life applications, such as predicting stock market trends, analyzing climate change data, and designing efficient transportation routes.

3. What are some common methods for studying two variable functions?

The most common methods for studying two variable functions include graphing, finding critical points, and calculating partial derivatives. These methods help to visualize and understand the behavior of the function.

4. How do we determine the domain and range of a two variable function?

The domain and range of a two variable function can be determined by looking at the restrictions on the variables and the output values. For example, if the function is a ratio, the domain may be restricted by avoiding a denominator of zero.

5. What is the significance of studying the slope and curvature of two variable functions?

The slope and curvature of a two variable function provide important information about the behavior of the function. The slope can indicate the rate of change, while the curvature can show whether the function is concave or convex. These can help in understanding the overall behavior and optimizing the function for certain applications.