Who Will Win the Super Bowl: Colts or Bears?

• Thread starter Wellsi
  • Start date
In summary: I don't even know what you're talking about.In summary, the Colts are winning and the halftime show was not very good.
haha well he WAS that good in the game so its possible :D

i still reckon they won it fair and square. No gods necessary. no princes necessary ;). Did you watch the game? I am in australia here so was following the score... it takes too long to play a game guys...!

Physics news on Phys.org
Wellsi said:
it takes too long to play a game guys...!

That's because they need to keep stopping for the commercial breaks. If you think that was long, you should watch baseball sometime. It's even more painfully slow than football. Even when the game is going, there's only about 2 people moving...the guy running the bases and the guy the ball is coming toward. Otherwise, you spend a lot of time watching a bunch of guys standing around scratching themselves. :yuck:

oh god... that sounds so bad... i never liked baseball. I am more a NHL or soccer/ football person.. at least they are quick!

Moonbear said:
That's because they need to keep stopping for the commercial breaks.
The NFL should do like NASCAR and just plaster sponsor decals all over the players and field. :rofl:

J77 said:
"The Lord set this up in a way that no one would believe it," said Dungy, according to the Baptist Press. "The Lord tested us a lot this year, but He set this up to get all the glory."

:bugeye: :bugeye: :bugeye: :bugeye: :bugeye:
How self-centered.

When that guy ran it all the way down the field in the first five seconds that was amazing though.

Astronuc said:
The NFL should do like NASCAR and just plaster sponsor decals all over the players and field. :rofl:

It works for soccer.

I spent most of the game wondering how the Bears were still in striking distance of the Colts. Those two plays that took the Bears from 2nd and 1 to 4th and 23 were pretty special.:rofl:

I also kept waiting for the amateur commercials to air. I didn't find out which were made or written by amateurs until this morning. You couldn't tell. They were the driver/pedestrian flirting with each other as they ate Doritos and the Chippendale car washers.

The Doritos commercial was okay and fit well with their commercial with the checkout clerk - both commercials associated the snack with positive emotions ('spicy' personal relationships).

Worst commercial was the Fed-Ex Moon office. Second worst was the Snickers commercial with the mechanics. Third worst was the GM robot that dreams of losing his job and commiting suicide - maybe it struck a chord with autoworkers.

haha ok I am an aussie and i don't understand you guys and ads! far out they are so annoying! and you guys get so much of them..! So many people talk about the superbowl ads but y?

<h2>1. Who are the Colts and Bears?</h2><p>The Colts and Bears are both professional American football teams in the National Football League (NFL). The Colts are based in Indianapolis, Indiana, while the Bears are based in Chicago, Illinois.</p><h2>2. How did the Colts and Bears qualify for the Super Bowl?</h2><p>The Colts and Bears both had successful regular seasons, finishing at the top of their respective divisions. They then won their playoff games to advance to the Super Bowl. The Colts had a record of 12 wins and 4 losses, while the Bears had a record of 13 wins and 3 losses.</p><h2>3. What are the strengths and weaknesses of the Colts and Bears?</h2><p>The Colts have a strong offense led by quarterback Andrew Luck and a solid defense. However, their weakness may be their inconsistent running game. The Bears have a strong defense, but their offense has been inconsistent at times. They also have a strong running game led by running back Jordan Howard.</p><h2>4. Have the Colts and Bears played each other before in the Super Bowl?</h2><p>No, the Colts and Bears have never played each other in the Super Bowl. However, they have played each other in regular season games, with the Colts holding a slight edge with 24 wins compared to the Bears' 23 wins.</p><h2>5. Who is favored to win the Super Bowl between the Colts and Bears?</h2><p>As a scientist, I cannot predict the outcome of a sporting event. The odds and predictions may change leading up to the Super Bowl, so it is best to wait until closer to the game to see which team is favored to win.</p>

1. Who are the Colts and Bears?

The Colts and Bears are both professional American football teams in the National Football League (NFL). The Colts are based in Indianapolis, Indiana, while the Bears are based in Chicago, Illinois.

2. How did the Colts and Bears qualify for the Super Bowl?

The Colts and Bears both had successful regular seasons, finishing at the top of their respective divisions. They then won their playoff games to advance to the Super Bowl. The Colts had a record of 12 wins and 4 losses, while the Bears had a record of 13 wins and 3 losses.

3. What are the strengths and weaknesses of the Colts and Bears?

The Colts have a strong offense led by quarterback Andrew Luck and a solid defense. However, their weakness may be their inconsistent running game. The Bears have a strong defense, but their offense has been inconsistent at times. They also have a strong running game led by running back Jordan Howard.

4. Have the Colts and Bears played each other before in the Super Bowl?

No, the Colts and Bears have never played each other in the Super Bowl. However, they have played each other in regular season games, with the Colts holding a slight edge with 24 wins compared to the Bears' 23 wins.

5. Who is favored to win the Super Bowl between the Colts and Bears?

As a scientist, I cannot predict the outcome of a sporting event. The odds and predictions may change leading up to the Super Bowl, so it is best to wait until closer to the game to see which team is favored to win.