The weather is absolutely beautiful outside today

In summary, the weather is beautiful outside today. The only problem is, the heat is still on full-blast in the lab. Despite this, Spring Break is here and Georgina is enjoying it.
Cyrus
The weather is absolutely beautiful outside today! Spring has arrived! :biggrin: Its so nice outside I had to make a thread to share it.

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Aww, thanks for spreading the good weather. It arrived here today too! Even the black crusty snowpiles are gone! Doors and windows tossed open and it no longer smells like winter. Lots of flowers are pokeing up, with purple crocus joining the very early yellow ones.

It is extremely windy here, but Spring Break is now here :cool:

Now aren't you glad TKC reached 10,000 posts? If any of you have a request for similar weather, just ask me. I've been doing everything possible to help you, but I might have overlooked a few details.

What will happen on the 100,000 post?

it was super nice here too. cloudy and rainy, but warm, and tomorrow the clouds are going to go away and its going to be gorgeous. can't wait. i just got in from playing frisbee and hacky sack. man I've missed being outside.

scott1 said:
What will happen on the 100,000 post?
The apocalypse

Yep, we've had good weather here too. The only problem is, the heat is still on full-blast in the lab. I'm dying here. One window opens, and thankfully, it's the one next to the computer, so I can sit here and try to gasp in some fresh air between tasks in the lab. I also volunteered to run out to the farm to pick up paperwork, and then took a walk to get coffee...anything to get outside today! I wonder if it's going to last. Then again, tomorrow I'll be spending all day in a windowless room, so I hope it's miserable outside. :biggrin:

I just feel stupid if I spend my time inside during spring. It's so nice that you want to spend your time outside! :smile:

It snowed here a little now and again for the last two days.

That's not fair! It snowed here only 2 or 3 times 2 months ago. :frown:
I guess I should move to another city.

GeorginaS has LOTS of snow tonight. Though, she hasn't replied to me since I told her "neener neener" that it's warm enough to go out without a jacket here. :biggrin: :rofl: I'm sure she'll send you some of her snow if you ask nicely, Lisa!. :smile: And, yep, sure enough, it's going to be a gorgeous day tomorrow when I'll be stuck inside all day. I'm sure we'll get cold and snow again as soon as I get a day off work.

Yeah it went up to about 60 degrees F today in Troy - an awesome way to start Spring Break.

That means I'm going to have to start mowing grass soon. I just bought a new riding mower on e-bay for $999.99

http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/5136/mower5ho.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Evo said:
That means I'm going to have to start mowing grass soon. I just bought a new riding mower on e-bay for $999.99

http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/5136/mower5ho.jpg
[/URL]
:rofl: That's great!

Last edited by a moderator:
yomamma said:
The apocalypse
In only 5 year's?Will Franzbear! rule the world by then?

scott1 said:
In only 5 year's?Will Franzbear! rule the world by then?
I'm planning on it! :devil:

1. What makes the weather beautiful?

The beauty of the weather is subjective and can vary from person to person. However, some common factors that make the weather beautiful are clear skies, comfortable temperatures, and sunshine.

2. Is today's beautiful weather a result of climate change?

It is difficult to directly link a specific weather event, such as a beautiful day, to climate change. However, changes in weather patterns and extreme weather events are consistent with the effects of climate change.

3. What is the role of humidity in determining the beauty of the weather?

Humidity can play a significant role in the perceived beauty of the weather. High humidity levels can make the air feel heavy and uncomfortable, while low humidity levels can make the air feel crisp and refreshing.

4. Can the weather forecast accurately predict beautiful days?

Weather forecasting is an ever-evolving science and can accurately predict weather patterns and trends. However, it is challenging to predict the exact conditions of a specific day, such as whether it will be beautiful or not.

5. How can beautiful weather affect our mood and behavior?

Beautiful weather can have a positive impact on our mood and behavior. It can boost our energy levels, improve our mental health, and increase our motivation to engage in outdoor activities.