Get Counselling to Quickerly Get Past Responses

• Thread starter Mk
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses the discovery of a new word, "quickerly," and its potential use in the English language. The participants also suggest using "weller" instead of "better" and discuss its potential origin and usage.
Mk
New word! Quickerly! I came over it when writing this:

Alternatively, one can receive counseling to quickerly get past the response.

Quicker? No
Quickly? No
The perfect word is quickerly. Quicklyer or quicklier doesn't sound as good.

Spiffy new idea ehh?

Reply: Yes, it is.
Mk: Thank you.
Reply: I love you
*get jiggy with it*

Depending on the Latin behind it, this word may join my campaign for a better English.

In the right circumstances, weller, should replace better, I think.

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
weller already has a place as a contraction of well or. it saves a space
example: "Did I dig this well weller did I dig this well good?" asked well digger Will Orwell, head weller for Orwell's Good Wells.

tribdog said:
weller already has a place as a contraction of well or. it saves a space
example: "Did I dig this well weller did I dig this well good?" asked well digger Will Orwell, head weller for Orwell's Good Wells.
:smile: :smile: :smile:

Related to Get Counselling to Quickerly Get Past Responses

1. What is "Get Counselling to Quickerly Get Past Responses"?

"Get Counselling to Quickerly Get Past Responses" is a counseling technique that aims to help individuals overcome negative or unhelpful thought patterns and behaviors in order to achieve personal growth and well-being.

2. How does "Get Counselling to Quickerly Get Past Responses" work?

This technique involves working with a trained counselor to identify and challenge negative thoughts and behaviors, and replace them with more positive and adaptive ones. It may also involve exploring past experiences and traumas that may be contributing to current issues.

3. Who can benefit from "Get Counselling to Quickerly Get Past Responses"?

Anyone who is struggling with negative thought patterns or behaviors, and is looking to make positive changes in their life, can benefit from this counseling approach. It can be particularly helpful for individuals dealing with anxiety, depression, trauma, or relationship issues.

4. How long does it take to see results from "Get Counselling to Quickerly Get Past Responses"?

The length of time it takes to see results from this type of counseling can vary depending on individual circumstances. Some people may notice improvements after just a few sessions, while others may require longer-term therapy. It also depends on the individual's willingness to engage in the process and make changes.

5. Are there any potential risks or side effects of "Get Counselling to Quickerly Get Past Responses"?

While this counseling technique is generally considered safe and effective, it is important to note that some individuals may experience discomfort or emotional distress when exploring past experiences and challenging negative thoughts. It is important to work with a qualified and experienced counselor who can provide support and guidance throughout the process.