Thoughts on holographic universe and existence in general

• Thread starter rody084
  • Start date
Originally posted by phoenixthoth
i'm curious to know how various posts calibrate according to your test. maybe you could, when the spirit moves you, decide to post in your reply some calibrations of replies. i'm interested in knowing how my article under "the search for absolute infinity" calibrates. it's on page 2 under general math unless i reply to it between then and now.

You are reading my mind, i hand thought of doing this while reading the books. The levels of posts calibrate as you would expect, according to the book. The Rule" be consciously one step up in everything you think, say or do. Ok i will try and find it and calibrate it.

i don't have credentials either as far as poems go and i enjoyed yours.

thanks

in canute's poem, i liked that something-nothing fence reference in particular. so holograms are real but they're hollow; that's how i'd interpret it. i think the holograms are some kind of projection, or reflection, of some kind of "higher truth." i imaging the totality of all that is as being projectible onto the following self-similar diagram:

If you read things over and over... that is over time, the meaning changes as you do.
...((((((...))))))...

the big picture is the whole picture but notice how if i take a finite sub-picture i get this picture which is similar to the original picture, it has finite boundary, and still has infinite depth:

If we are all connected, no further evidence might be needed, to realize that the universe is finite, although it may be expanding in a continuum which is infinite, mind and matter must certainly be in contact inside a limited boundry. Like a bubble expanding through liquid.[/
(((...)))

in a way, it's almost a copy of the original picture and perhaps when there are three times as many right parentheses as left parentheses you get a quark with spin 3 (i obviously don't know what i'm talking about) and maybe when they satisfy other significant relations they turn into people, etc. all such little pictures are contained in this picture sort of interleaved with each other:

If everythig is there was, was there, is there was. In a big barrel filled with white paint and a rainstorm of raindrops of infinite colors, fell upon the spinning barrel. All the colored rain drops would melt into a unified color, to untangle the raindrops, you would only have to spin the barrel in the opposite direction.
...((((((...))))))...

and then when you project that onto the 3D human consciousness, you get stars, galaxies, what appear to be totally separate entities. perhaps there is a tenth of an inch between the parentheses. maybe a planck length. maybe it's infinitesimal. or maybe if you let the parentheses approach one another you get this self-similar picture:

I have pondered this at much length. Could it be that the material world does not do the projecting but consciousness projects itself into everyting like the wind does to a open window.

no words are the truth though "no words are the truth" comes close to truth. the maximum level of truth words can have is expressed arbitrarily by a number which can apparently be calibrated. david hawkins has put this at 1,000. see his phd thesis "quantitative and qualitative analysis and calibration of the levels of human consciousness." after reading that i may have more of an opinion on the whole calibration technique; let it suffice to say that i find the idea interesting but i'm also not sure if it works.
I am aware there are levels, and if we use the postulate that we are all connected, I am aware that you are aware that there is levels.

Last edited: