Evo Should Change "TKC" to "franzbear

• Thread starter JamesU
  • Start date
In summary, some people are in favor of changing the title of the thread to "Franzbear" while others are against it. There are also disagreements over what the title should be.

TKC or franzbear?

• Total voters
JamesU
Gold Member
I think Evo should change the title fron threqad killer champions to: franzbear. that what everyone refers to it as...

Physics news on Phys.org
I'll be happy to change it if enough people want it.

He's just trying to get people to forget the purpose of the thread! :grumpy:
:rofl:

That's like blasphemy.. keep the name!

If I did not want to take a nap, I would have voted to keep the original name.

I had to vote for "What the *****?" because he listed one of the options as "Thread Killer Chapions" and I don't know what a "Chapion" is! :cry: (Oh and I just got up so I don't need a nap yet. :biggrin: )

Completely changing things that an author has written just doesn't set well with me. I would vote to keep the name the same, but possibly add "(Aka Franzbear)." This would be a good thing to do because the name Franzbear comes up all over the place now. It could help cut down on nooby confusion. :biggrin:

Last edited:
It should be renamed to "The thread Matt Grime never will post in".

arildno said:
One vote for "The thread Matt Grime never will post in", I'll second that. (anything to confuse new members) :tongue:

Evo said:
One vote for "The thread Matt Grime never will post in", I'll second that. (anything to confuse new members) :tongue:
Third! :biggrin: C'mon, people, it's for a good cause.

arildno said:
I don't get it.

Smurf said:
I don't get it.
That's okay, you can still vote for it. Just look at... nah, better not offend any potential voters. o:)

Evo said:
if i didn't need a nap, i would have voted for "The thread Matt Grime will never post in"

I haven't even seen franz post here in a while. Is he on vacation?

I don't know where Franz is.

Huckleberry is also missing.

Alright, no one else is allowed to stop posting without asking for permission first. :grumpy:

What is the reason behind changing "TKC" to "franzbear"?

The reason behind changing the name is to rebrand and create a more unique and memorable identity for the company.

Will the change affect the company's products or services?

No, the change in name will not affect the quality or offerings of the company's products or services.

How will the change be implemented?

The change will be implemented gradually, with a transition period where both names will be used, followed by a complete switch to "franzbear."

Is there any significance behind the name "franzbear"?

Yes, the name "franzbear" is a combination of the founder's name and a nod to the company's location in the mountains.

Will the company continue to use "TKC" as a nickname or abbreviation?

No, "franzbear" will be the official name of the company and will be used in all communications and branding materials.