Can a monkey outrun a bullet and still save her litter?

• Thread starter powergirl
  • Start date
If you drive me to the airport.2. I am afraid of going up in elevators.3. Drinking cocoa keeps me warm on long winter nights.4. I hope the map leads us to buried treasure.5. "Eat another bonbon," said our charming hostess.6. Nepal may be the most interesting place I have ever visited.7. Remember to fold the map, please.8. I feel many lumps in this mattress.9. Word processing is not as useful as pens and paper for creative brainstorming.1. Willow2. Fir3. Oak4. Pine5. Chestnut6. Elm7. Maple8. Apple9. Ash

sugandh said:
the tour guide said the truth or tell a lie?

The tourist can can breathe more easily now. His tour guide is not a liаr.

Physics news on Phys.org

upisoft said:
the tourist can can breathe more easily now. His tour guide is not a liаr.

hhhmmm...

powergirl said:
Let me ask the Ist Quest:'n.
"1) How much soil is there in a hole measuring one metre by one metre by one metre?"

none its a hole:P

powergirl said:
3)(in your head!) take 1000 and add 40 to it. Now add another 1000. Now add 30. Add another 1000. Now add 20. Now add another 1000. Now add 10. What is the total?
Pls sincerely add it in mind...

5000..??

powergirl said:
NOt right;
Can anyone answer this?
2) A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms: The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?

none he will die neway!

verty said:
Q: A man is in a room with no windows, no door, no holes in the ceiling and no trapdoors in the floor. How does he escape the room?

if dr is no door cudnt he jus walk out ov dr lol...mayb stil no idea:)

aliozair said:
5000..??

Nope
aliozair said:
none he will die neway!

Really? Try not eating for three years and see if you're still alive after it...

aliozair said:
if dr is no door cudnt he jus walk out ov dr lol...mayb stil no idea:)

Please use proper English.

powergirl said:
NOt right;
Can anyone answer this?
2) A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms: The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?

The lions are dead they have not eaten for three years.

powergirl said:
:::>A man dressed all in black is walking down a country lane. Suddenly a large black car without any lights on comes round the corner and screeches to a halt.

How did the driver know there was a man in the road?

its morning

tisshhh said:
its morning

or noon. Or evening. Or any time that's not dark night.

i am a 5 letters word; backward forward i am still the same. if you remove my first letter i become the first man God created, when you remove my first two letters i become an energy and when you remove my last two letters i become unconsicious. which word am i??

what is the answer to this?

goodluck!

evra said:
i am a 5 letters word; backward forward i am still the same. if you remove my first letter i become the first man God created, when you remove my first two letters i become an energy and when you remove my last two letters i become unconsicious. which word am i??

what is the answer to this?

goodluck!

madam

is Zero(0) an even number, odd or prime??

do women get bald? is it normal? explain it, please.

evra said:
is Zero(0) an even number, odd or prime??

It's none of those.

evra said:
do women get bald? is it normal? explain it, please.

Of course women can go bald.

There are a number of causes but I'd say the main cause (not including voluntary shaving) would be cancer treatment (Chemotherapy).

jarednjames; then tell me where can you catagorise zero(0) under? and for baldness in women is it strictly abnnormal, genetically?

evra said:
jarednjames; then tell me where can you catagorise zero(0) under? and for baldness in women is it strictly abnnormal, genetically?

Scrap that, apparently 0 is even, although I don't agree with the logic on it I'm in no position to argue it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/0_(number)#As_a_number

Female Baldness: http://www.bbc.co.uk/health/physical_health/conditions/hair_loss_women.shtml

Last edited by a moderator:

can you use the word "and" 5 times in a row in a sentence that is grammatically correct?

Darken-Sol said:
can you use the word "and" 5 times in a row in a sentence that is grammatically correct?

if i was painting a sign for ben and jerries i'd want equal spacing between ben and and and and and jerries.

Can you use the word had eight times in a row in a grammatically correct and meaningful (if fictional) sentence?

DaveC426913 said:
Can you use the word had eight times in a row in a grammatically correct and meaningful (if fictional) sentence?

i cannot.

c'mon dave you got to tell us. i will own up to being a slacker. i just keep saying "had" after two hads i get nowhere.

DaveC426913 said:

eight times with no intervening words ?

regor60 said:
eight times with no intervening words ?

Yes.

In teaching the class about tenses, the teacher made them write out several sentences like "If I'd had the time I'd have gotten gas too."

When she checked their papers afterward, she saw that Jimmy had had 'had', while Karen had had 'had had'. 'Had had' had had a better effect on the teacher.
:smile:

Last edited:

powergirl said:
NOt right;
Can anyone answer this?
Third Room Because Lions Are Not Live Because Of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years.

Third Room Because Lions Are Not Live Because Of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years.

ANSWERED BY BOYALSAHAB

i have a bus that takes 100 passengers and i need only 100dollars id the bus is full. the fare for;
1 man is 10dollars
5 children is 1dollar
4 women is 5dollars
i need the bus to be full and i need 100dollars only out of it..

how many children, men and women should I've in the bus??

evra said:
i have a bus that takes 100 passengers and i need only 100dollars id the bus is full. the fare for;
1 man is 10dollars
5 children is 1dollar
4 women is 5dollars
i need the bus to be full and i need 100dollars only out of it..

how many children, men and women should I've in the bus??
Women have a fee different from men? Do they have to sit at the back too?

DaveC426913 said:
Women have a fee different from men? Do they have to sit at the back too?

that is not important. anyone can sit anywhere.

So the constraint is exactly 100 people and exactly 100 dollars?

I don't think there is a solution.

DavidSnider said:
So the constraint is exactly 100 people and exactly 100 dollars?

I don't think there is a solution.

there is! just do your best and see. if you can't, that does not mean that there is no solution.

Well, I brute forced it... Maybe my math is wrong, take a look:

Code:
var answers = [];
for(var i = 0; i<=100; i++) {
	for(var j = 0; j<=100; j++) {
		for(var k = 0; k<=100; k++) {
		    if(((i*10.0) + (j*0.2) + (k*1.25)) == 100.0 && (i + j + k == 100.0)) {
		        answers.push({ men: i, children: j, women: k, total: (i * 10.0 + j * 0.2 + k * 1.25) });
			}
		}
	}
}
answers;

check it again.. u can do better than this from wat i saw.

This might be a stupid question, but is the driver included in the 100 passengers?