Troubleshooting Heat Exchanger Error Msg

In summary, the conversation is about eliminating an error message and the direction in approaching the question. The person has tried different combinations and sequences of the heat exchanger but none have worked. They are asked to provide text information instead of a low resolution screenshot. The person also mentions trying dTT and dH but still receiving the same error message.
yecko
Gold Member
Homework Statement
Crude Oil Preheat Chain
Relevant Equations
SPRINT (software) used
1568125657085.png

1568125616388.png
How should I do to eliminate the error message?
In what direction should I approach the question? (I have tried difference combination and sequences of the heat exchanger below pinch, all seems not working)
Thanks

Physics news on Phys.org
That screen shot you posted is too low resolution to read any of the text. I can't see what software you are running or what the error warnings say.

Can you post that information in text rather than a screen shot?

It is hard to type the diagram here, let me post the pic again in Imgur, the link:

Thank you

this is also what I got with dTT and dH fulfill the requirement, yet with the same error message

1. What is a heat exchanger error message?

A heat exchanger error message is a notification that is displayed on a heat exchanger control panel or system indicating that there is an issue or malfunction with the heat exchanger. This can include problems with temperature, pressure, flow, or other performance indicators.

2. What are some common causes of heat exchanger error messages?

Common causes of heat exchanger error messages can include clogged or dirty filters, low water flow, insufficient water supply, air or gas leaks, or malfunctions in the control system. It is important to address these issues promptly to avoid further damage to the heat exchanger.

3. How can I troubleshoot a heat exchanger error message?

The first step in troubleshooting a heat exchanger error message is to refer to the manufacturer's manual or contact a professional for guidance. Some steps that may be taken include checking for any visible damage or obstructions, ensuring proper water flow and supply, and resetting the control system. If the issue persists, it may require professional maintenance or repairs.

4. Are there any safety precautions I should take when troubleshooting a heat exchanger error message?

Yes, it is important to always follow proper safety precautions when troubleshooting a heat exchanger error message. This may include turning off the power supply to the heat exchanger, wearing appropriate protective gear, and following manufacturer's instructions carefully. If you are unsure or uncomfortable with handling the troubleshooting process, it is always best to seek professional assistance.

5. How can I prevent heat exchanger error messages from occurring?

To prevent heat exchanger error messages, it is important to perform regular maintenance and cleaning of the heat exchanger. This includes replacing filters, checking for any leaks or obstructions, and ensuring proper water flow and supply. It is also beneficial to have a professional inspect and service the heat exchanger on a regular basis to catch any potential issues before they escalate into larger problems.