Uh oh sisters, we've been busted

• Thread starter Moonbear
  • Start date
In summary, twelve American nuns have been suspended from their convent after going on an alcohol and sex fuelled holiday where they reportedly slept with a total of 43 men. The nuns claimed they did it to "experience sin" and it is believed that one sister may have gone on a particularly lusty spree. Some have speculated that sexual repression may have played a role in their behavior. The incidents only add to the theory that sexual repression leads to negative consequences.
brewnog said:
Nah, you filter them out once they've drowned, then you can drink the beer.

:yuck: Slug slime in my beer! :yuck: That sounds worse than the slurping spiders running around!

Physics news on Phys.org
Math Is Hard said:
I can't believe any man would sleep with a nun. I mean, c'mon, her old man is The Big J.C. for cryin' out loud!
Clearly the men wanted to experience sin with the clean sheep. :rofl:

The Bob (2004 ©)

HEY! Where the heck have you been, the Bob? I haven't seen you in a coon's age!

brewnog said:
Nah, you filter them out once they've drowned, then you can drink the beer.
you have to squeeze out the beer they drank, first.

tribdog said:
you have to squeeze out the beer they drank, first.

:yuck: :yuck: Slug slime AND slug guts in my beer! :cry: :yuck: :yuck:

No no no, you filter the guts out using a sieve woven from tribdog's back hair.

Math Is Hard said:
HEY! Where the heck have you been, the Bob? I haven't seen you in a coon's age!
Ahhhhhhh... I am missed now, am I? :tongue2: Finally. I am wanted :approve:

I am here most of the time but I can never find a thread to post in that I can join in with. :frown:

*The crowd goes 'Awwwwwww' because they feel sorry for The Bob. Unfortunately for The Bob they do not know why they should feel sorry and are then just embarrased. Then The Bob says' Awwwwwww' and the loop starts*

I wasn't on yesterday or most of today because my service provider didn't have the necessary information and then blamed us. Oh well. Never mind. :smile: I am here.

The Bob (2004 ©)

The Bob said:
Ahhhhhhh... I am missed now, am I? :tongue2: Finally. I am wanted :approve:

I am here most of the time but I can never find a thread to post in that I can join in with. :frown:

*The crowd goes 'Awwwwwww' because they feel sorry for The Bob. Unfortunately for The Bob they do not know why they should feel sorry and are then just embarrased. Then The Bob says' Awwwwwww' and the loop starts*

I wasn't on yesterday or most of today because my service provider didn't have the necessary information and then blamed us. Oh well. Never mind. :smile: I am here.

The Bob (2004 ©)

nobody said missed or wanted. She asked where you had been. sort of like do you have an alibi.

absinthe does not make the heart grow fonder

Seriously, absinthe's main flavoring comes from wormwood which contains the neurotoxin thujone.

http://www.sciencenews.org/articles/20000401/fob4.asp

Doctors at the time recognized that absinthe can cause convulsions, hallucinations, and psychotic behavior. Now, researchers at the University of California, Berkeley and Northwestern University Medical School in Chicago have learned how the drink's toxic component wreaks its neurological effects.

Evo said:
absinthe does not make the heart grow fonder

Seriously, absinthe's main flavoring comes from wormwood which contains the neurotoxin thujone.

http://www.sciencenews.org/articles/20000401/fob4.asp

Doctors at the time recognized that absinthe can cause convulsions, hallucinations, and psychotic behavior. Now, researchers at the University of California, Berkeley and Northwestern University Medical School in Chicago have learned how the drink's toxic component wreaks its neurological effects.

All of which was already known to us. Didn't you read the links? They discussed the thujone quite a bit.

i'll quote your link
"Present-day absinthe generally has less than 10 parts per million," he says, which is below the maximum concentration permitted by European beverage guidelines. In today's absinthe, "the most toxic compound is the alcohol," quips Arnold.

The thujone in absinthe is not that big a worry. Well, I'm assuming that this is properly made absinthe, but the point is the same.

And besides, without the thujone and wormwood, there is no reason to even get it. Might as well get bacardi 151 or everclear.

franznietzsche said:
And besides, without the thujone and wormwood, there is no reason to even get it. Might as well get bacardi 151 or everclear.
:cry: Is there no hope of saving you? :wink:

Evo said:
:cry: Is there no hope of saving you? :wink:
Short of divine intervention by the other god, no. :wink: [/egotism]

They don't mention what order, or even their general location.

And if you scroll down, they have a heading called "More Bizarre Gossip"

Sounds like a fabrication.

Last edited:
:uhh: Are you sure you're in the right thread? :confused:

Moonbear said:
:uhh: Are you sure you're in the right thread? :confused:

Well you just showed how little you actually know about real nuns. :tongue:

The PF Convent: A Sham of a Nunnery

tribdog said:
nobody said missed or wanted. She asked where you had been. sort of like do you have an alibi.
Tell you what I will stop trying to have a laugh and just be deadly serious all the time.

Also my post did say that I have been around and that I have not been on for the last two days because of internet problems. Generally I am around everyday.

The Bob (2004 ©)

lol, the sooner you realize I just messing with you the sooner we'll get along.

The Bob said:
Tell you what I will stop trying to have a laugh and just be deadly serious all the time.

©

But we don't want u to be deadly serious,we want u to be seriously dead... o:) :uhh:

Danievil.

tribdog said:
lol, the sooner you realize I just messing with you the sooner we'll get along.
Way hay. Like I was going to be serious. :biggrin: Now all I have to do is get used to your sense of humour, well the other parts in it, and I will be cool.

However I think Dex has taken the joking to a whole new level. One that could get him in trouble.

The Bob (2004 ©)

The Bob said:
However I think Dex has taken the joking to a whole new level. One that could get him in trouble.
Guess he'll have to go and kneel down before the nuns for penence.
o:)

franznietzsche said:
Well you just showed how little you actually know about real nuns. :tongue:

The PF Convent: A Sham of a Nunnery

Oh, gosh, he was actually referring to the topic of the thread! It didn't occur to me that someone in PF would actually stay on topic and be commenting on the original story posted. :rofl:

I was purposely staying away from this menace of PF you called a thread!

cronxeh said:
I was purposely staying away from this menace of PF you called a thread!

So why did you post in it then?? Looks to me that you failed to stay away.

franznietzsche said:
So why did you post in it then?? Looks to me that you failed to stay away.
He wants to do the penance as well.

Artman said:
He wants to do the penance as well.

I bet he does want to do penance with those nuns :wink: :wink: :nudge: :nudge:

franznietzsche said:
I bet he does want to do penance with those nuns :wink: :wink: :nudge: :nudge:
Say no more, say no more. He should kneel down and say a bunch of hail Marys.

say no more

Artman said:
Say no more, say no more. He should kneel down and say a bunch of hail Marys.

Can he really speak when he's on his knees?

franznietzsche said:
Can he really speak when he's on his knees?
He could mumble...