Mechanical properties of P91 and TGS-9Cb at 650°C

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 5K views
mri44
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Urgent! Mechanical Properties at high temperature

At first, My cordial respect to all members.

I need help regarding my research study.
I read a paper by Yaguchi, M., T. Ogata, and T. Sakai, Creep strength of high chromium steels welded parts under multiaxial stress conditions. International Journal of Pressure Vessels and Piping, 2010. 87(6): p. 357-364.

From this paper, i selected a specimen. Now i need some mechanical properties.
Specimen: Welded 9 Cr steel Tube (9Cr-1Mo-V-Nb)
Parent material: P91 steel
Weld material: TGS-9Cb

I need the Mechanical tensile properties (At 650 C) for both P91 (Base Metal) and TGS-9cb( Weld Metal).

The properties are,

At 650 C

Poison’s ratio, ν = ?
Yeild Strength, σy (MPa) = ?
Yeild Strain, εy = ?
Ultimate tensile strength, σUTS (MPa) = ?
Ultimate tensile Strain, εUTS = ?


Without these properties, i can not go ahead with my research study. I have no other way but to ask you for help.

Any kinds of help would appreciated.

May God Bless you all.

Waiting for your valuable advice.
 
Engineering news on Phys.org


What good would finding the properties of the weld metal do you its going to be changed as soon as you weld it- depending on an enormous number of factors- including dilution, current, weld cleanliness...