• Support PF! Buy your school textbooks, materials and every day products via PF Here!

Velocity, Acceleration and Displacement time graphs.

cnh1995

Homework Helper
Gold Member
Ah..I got what you are saying. In the actual problems, the data is not sufficient, so you can't compute anything on paper. You are just expected to draw the shapes of the graphs.

Ah..I got what you are saying. In the actual problems, the data is not sufficient, so you can't compute anything on paper. You are just expected to draw the shapes of the graphs.
For acceleration vs time graphs, can I consider acceleration to be 0 while computing?

Yeah, visualizing them is a bit difficult, I excel in the calculation part. Interpreting them is a bit difficult.

cnh1995

Homework Helper
Gold Member
For acceleration vs time graphs, can I consider acceleration to be 0 while computing?
No. It is non zero when the body is accelerating and becomes zero when the body reaches a velocity of 5m/s. In fact, IMO you are not expected to compute anything on paper.

No. It is non zero when the body is accelerating and becomes zero when the body reaches a velocity of 5m/s. In fact, IMO you are not expected to compute anything on paper.
so how do you suggest i solve them?

cnh1995

Homework Helper
Gold Member