1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Homework Help: Weightlessness physics question

1. Mar 28, 2010 #1
    Okay the problem statement is in a word document because I had to include a diagram. Please check it out.

okay to experiece weightlessness, I know that acceleration due to gravity has to equal gravitational field strength. What bothers me is how do you experience weightlessness when there on a slope? relevant equations may be W=mg and perhaps a=gsintheta.

Im really not sure where to start this question as it is a theory question

Attached Files:

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 28, 2010 #2

D H

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

Re: Weightlessness

TyErd, you will have much better luck getting help if you use the template given to you when you created the post -- and you will have even better luck if you do not use attachments. I, for one, never open Microsoft Word attachments. There is just too much risk of my computer getting hosed by a virus.

4. Mar 28, 2010 #3

then how do i put up a diagram?

5. Mar 28, 2010 #4

DaveC426913

Gold Member

When you reply, use the 'Go Advanced' button. This will pull up the Advanced Text Editor. It has a little paperclip icon that will allow you to upload an image.

Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook