Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

What A Damnable day!

1. Jun 12, 2005 #1

Lisa!

Gold Member

I don't know what's wrong with me today.I'm so irritable.I dislike everyone today and see everything and everyone so ugly and stupid.I'm extremely moody today and because I'm in a bad mood today and even when I'm talking nicely with others they think that I'm arguing with them.
    Ah I think no one could understand me.I just want to be alone for some hours and I'm sure I'll feel better but it seems that I can't.
    It's not fair.Everything is fine but I don't know why I feel quite hopeless and I'm bored to death.God bless people around me coz even if they say hello to me I want to shut at them.What's happening to me?
    have you ever had the same experience?How can I feel better since I can't be alone and meditate?(I even didn't want to check my mail!) :mad: :mad:
    (be sure that it's not coz of thread killer...,I'd decided not to post there today and spend my time through other forums)

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 12, 2005 #2
    congradulations, you have now evolved to the point where you are mature enough to realise that the world sucks and everyone in it deserves to die.

4. Jun 12, 2005 #3

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Have you ever considered being slightly less self-centered?

5. Jun 12, 2005 #4

dextercioby

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Sugar,it's Sunday,sun's shining,the Spurs may win again,what can be so bad about this day...?

Daniel.

6. Jun 12, 2005 #5
    love the optimism...

7. Jun 12, 2005 #6

honestrosewater

Gold Member

Do you use latex a lot too?

8. Jun 12, 2005 #7

Lisa!

Gold Member

Math Is hard,what do u mean?I always try not to be self-centerd and I think I'm not.what drives me crazy is that why others aren't the same?

Oh man,what are you talking about?It's a long time that I get it but I tried not to think about it.it's so bad that you'd know where are you living.when I was younger I always think about why there are so many stupid people in the world and I was about to get mad .so I tried to see the world beautiful.in fact I tried to live in a imaginary world.I never let people around me to talk about how terrible the world is.but well I sometimes couldn't continue foling myself and... :devil:

My problem is that I don't know why I can't feel good today! :confused:

9. Jun 12, 2005 #8

dextercioby

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

You have to find a way to snap out of it.The internet is the last place to turn to,though.

Daniel.

10. Jun 12, 2005 #9

Pengwuino

Gold Member

I dont think shes being self-centered... just angry :D

I say play game where u can beat a lot of things up or punch pillows until your so tired you have to go to sleep :D

11. Jun 12, 2005 #10
    listen to some pathetic music , that sucks....and then keep saying 'everything sucks' and then look in the mirror such that at an angle of 45 degrees there is a thing that sucks , keep saying everything sucks.... after 4-5 years you will realise you have matured a lot.All said and done, internet is the best thing to do after a boring sundAY morning.

12. Jun 12, 2005 #11

JamesU

Gold Member

not here, it's 1:00 in the morning here

13. Jun 12, 2005 #12
    Sounds like PMT to me...

14. Jun 12, 2005 #13

dextercioby

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

T?Wasn't it an S?

Daniel.

15. Jun 12, 2005 #14
    Maybe she was recently possesed by the demon of futility and loathing.

16. Jun 12, 2005 #15

cronxeh

Gold Member

hmm Lisa it looks like you need to go on a shooting spree :biggrin:

[SIZE=-1]You wont happen to live anywhere on North-East coast, right?[/SIZE]

I think what you need is to watch www.pwned.nl and identify yourself from there :tongue:

17. Jun 12, 2005 #16

saltydog

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Lisa, one word: exercise. It's very cathartic. And not mushy exercise. One hour. Sweat. Weights, stretching, cardio. Embrace the agony. You'll feel better after. I'm sure. Eating good too helps. Know what collard greens are? :smile:

Last edited: Jun 12, 2005
  18. Jun 12, 2005 #17

Lisa!

Gold Member

After meditating,I'm fine.In fact,I had a wonderful time in the last few days and I usually get involved in these kind of feelings after having nice time!

Good suggestions saltydog,thanx.I'll give them a try next time.

Adrian Baker,you reminds me of my grand mother.No matter what kind of problems you're involved in ,she always says "That's because you don't eat alot!"

"If the world didn't suck,we would all fall off."(quoted from a spam)

19. Jun 12, 2005 #18

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Someone still has to tell me what the T stands for when you Brits call it PMT. ??? But, yeah, I was going to suggest PMS too. That's how I feel when I get it bad; I know things aren't bad, but I still feel like they are and take everything the wrong way.

20. Jun 12, 2005 #19

cronxeh

Gold Member

haha.. i SO wanted to pointed it out - who uses PMT ?!

Maybe its one of those new designer drugs.. Promethiltryptamine ?? :rofl:

Pre Menstrual Tendencies?

21. Jun 12, 2005 #20

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

The Brits seem to all call it PMT. I was trying to think of a list of T words that would fit. Aside from "Tendencies," this is what I can come up with:

Pre-Menstrual Temper
    Pre-Menstrual Thrashing
    Pre-Menstrual Terror
    Pre-Menstrual Trouble

Well, considering the British tendency to classify bad things as just minor little inconveniences (always such a positive group of people), it seems "tendencies" or "trouble" would be the most likely candidates.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?