Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

What Engineering to study - The OT Part

1. Aug 8, 2005 #1

Clausius2

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Ok, Danger, it's time to take land. Your main problem is not your education. Your main problem is that ugly face, man!. Please go to visit a surgeon or so on!. :rofl:

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 9, 2005 #2

Lisa!

Gold Member

How much ego could you have if you don't believe us! You almost now me! I'm a master in decreasing people's confidence and I never say what I don't really believe it! And you know I'm not an educated person who compare your knowledge with myself and then tell you "You know alot" because I myself know alittle!So when I tell you, you have a high knowledge about engineering and physics, you should accept it with no doubt, right? :devil:

4. Aug 9, 2005 #3

Danger

Gold Member

Can't afford it, man! Why do you thing that I wear the avatar mask?

Right... :uhh: You with a degree in nuclear physics and me cashing cheques part-time for a living. Let me put it this way, honey... if I design and build an aeroplane, would you get in the bloody thing? I'd have second thoughts myself.

5. Aug 9, 2005 #4

Lisa!

Gold Member

Perhaps because your face is uglier! :rofl:

Be careful man. We're talking to each other in 'General Engineering' forum! So it's not ok to talk to me in this way, right? :devil:
    By the way, who's the pilot?

Last edited: Aug 9, 2005
  6. Aug 9, 2005 #5

Danger

Gold Member

That's what I meant.:frown:

Sorry, Lisa!... honesty, I forgot where we were. I'm not used to seeing you here.

That would be me. (You don't think that I'd go to all of that trouble and then let somebody else play with it, do you? :eek: Okay, a small disclaimer on that; I would just ditz about in it. Given my health concerns, any high-gee stuff is pretty much out of the question. Properly wringing it out would have to be left to someone else.)

7. Aug 9, 2005 #6

Lisa!

Gold Member

Well, perhaps it's my fault!

You don't expect me to come with you, do you? :bugeye: You know I asked you about the pilot because I like dying with a handsome guy! You know perhaps we have to go to the hell because of commiting suicide. So we could have a nice time even in the hell! :wink:

8. Aug 9, 2005 #7

Danger

Gold Member

Not at all; I just get mixed up between GD, PM, GP, whatever... too many initials to keep track of.

Well, there is that club that you asked abou... (never mind; that was Honestrosewater:redface:).

I'll see if I can fix you up with that autopilot from the 'Airplane' movie.

You know that I'm an atheist, but you do make it sound tempting. Anyhow, I'm pretty sure that it would be recorded as an accident. (I'd just have to put someone else's signature on the blueprints...:uhh:)

9. Aug 9, 2005 #8

Lisa!

Gold Member

I'm not sure if it would be the main reason! You knnow sometimes people mix up everything because they're... :eek:

I must say goodbye to myfamily and friends because you're going to take revenge.

I'm sure we're the victims of terrorism. And well where do they want to start another war? :rolleyes:

10. Aug 9, 2005 #9

Danger

Gold Member

There is that...

Just close your eyes and grit your teeth; it won't hurt a bit.:biggrin:

Can't be. No one could ever get close enough to plant a bomb, and no matter how hard I pedal I'm pretty sure that I can't generate enough heat for a SAM-7 to lock onto. :approve:

11. Aug 9, 2005 #10

Lisa!

Gold Member

I think it's a closed thread by now.

I'm not afraid of death, man. In fact, I look forward to dying. Because I want to die when I'm happy. But you should be afraid of it since you don't have any place to go after your death. Where would atheist people go when they die? :rolleyes:

Oh man. They don't need any logical reason when they want to accused someone of being terrorist or stuff like that. I know we will die because of technical problems. I mean you don't know how to build a aeroplane but it's ta good opportunity for politicians...

12. Aug 9, 2005 #11

Danger

Gold Member

In my case... up in smoke, after the donor programmes are through with me.

Actually... I do. :redface: I used to belong to a club that did it for fun. I wouldn't expect anyone else to trust me at it, though.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2005
  13. Aug 9, 2005 #12

Lisa!

Gold Member

Anyway, you can't be with me, can you?

I trust you if I'd ever decide to kill myself. It could be an intersting way to die. :wink:

14. Aug 9, 2005 #13

Danger

Gold Member

If you really want me to be with you, you can take up smoking and put me in a pipe. :approve:

15. Aug 9, 2005 #14

Lisa!

Gold Member

I beg you pardon? :eek: As a matter of fact it was you who wanted to be with me. Remember? So I think you can believe in my God and then perhaps I put up with you because of him!(I don't promise about that.) o:)

16. Aug 9, 2005 #15

Danger

Gold Member

How about if I just fake it? After all, the ex-from-hell got away with it for years... Well... not the religion part...

17. Aug 9, 2005 #16

Lisa!

Gold Member

Fake it? Then they'd send you to the hell and tell you here's heaven! :uhh:

18. Aug 10, 2005 #17

Danger

Gold Member

Is that a 'yes'? :biggrin:

19. Aug 10, 2005 #18

Lisa!

Gold Member

You can think that is ,if it makes you happy. o:) Because I must be too cruel not to let an ugly guy to be happy with his dreams about me! :wink:

20. Aug 10, 2005 #19

Danger

Gold Member

Good. I'd hate to think that I'd done all of that Scotchguarding for nothing. :uhh:

21. Aug 10, 2005 #20

Lisa!

Gold Member

"They say that dreams are real only as long as they last, but couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

So it must be excellent not good.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?