What is the Controversy Surrounding Miletus1's Theory 3?

In summary, the conversation discusses a theory about how the mind is able to see in the dark through the use of de Broglie radiation. However, the validity of this theory is disputed by one member who views it as the work of a crackpot. Another member adds that the theory includes mystical elements and contains errors in reasoning. The conversation concludes with a comment about the theory being overly speculative and not meeting the posting guidelines of certain forums.
jimmy1200
http://users.aol.com/miletus1/theory3.htm

sounds good, i don't know all the details of all the technical physics **** he was talking about, but ill do that later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
This is, as far as I read, the work of a crackpot.

Last edited:
It is by de Broglie radiation that the Mind can see in the dark via HSP

There is no such thing as de Broglie radiation. This is just the usual mystical line, chakras and all, dressed up with terms grabbed from physics without understanding. Don't believe that everything you can't understand is true. Maybe the author can't understand it either!

Ok, I will make it unanimous! There are so many errors in his reasoning, I wouldn't know where to start! :smile:

Have fun -- Dick

The special, slow, laborious breathing of sleep is the physical side of a body-Mind dynamo, which pumps energy into the Mind. The Mind accomplishes this by rhythmically bending the geodesics of space-time to resist the rise and fall of the abdomen and the movement in and out of the diaphragm. Force times distance is energy. The Mind can bend the geodesics of space-time without effort in 3-space, 4-space, or 5-space. The sleep dynamo is not under conscious control.

I agree with everything here, except I would have included the 7-space because 7 is lucky.

I think it's fair to say that this theory falls in the 'overly speculative' category. See PF and philosophy forum posting guidelines.

Related to What is the Controversy Surrounding Miletus1's Theory 3?

1. What is the main theory proposed by Miletus1 in "Input on Theory 3"?

The main theory proposed by Miletus1 in "Input on Theory 3" is that human behavior is primarily driven by our innate biological impulses rather than environmental factors.

2. How does Miletus1 support their theory in "Input on Theory 3"?

Miletus1 supports their theory by citing various studies and experiments in the fields of neuroscience, genetics, and evolutionary biology. They also provide logical arguments and examples to illustrate their point.

3. What are the implications of Miletus1's theory in terms of social behavior?

Miletus1's theory suggests that social behavior is largely influenced by our biological makeup, rather than societal norms or cultural influences. This challenges traditional ideas about how we form relationships and interact with others.

4. Does Miletus1's theory have any criticisms or limitations?

Some critics argue that Miletus1's theory overlooks the importance of environmental factors and the role of learning in shaping human behavior. Others argue that the theory is reductionist and oversimplifies complex human behavior.

5. How does "Input on Theory 3" contribute to the field of psychology?

"Input on Theory 3" offers a unique perspective on human behavior and challenges traditional theories in the field of psychology. It encourages further research and discussion on the role of biology in shaping our thoughts, emotions, and actions.