What is wrong with being GAY?

• Thread starter timejim
  • Start date
"dont talk about religion because ur bound to offend some people"-Big Fish
just do your thing, but people shouldnt press there ideas on other people.

i have no problem with gay people. the only thing that annoys me is stuff like gay pride parades. i mean, so u like the same sex, ok, but u dont have to go out and make a huge deal out of it.

Originally posted by timejim
I want to kmow, just what is wrong with someone who is Gay? Too many people act as though a Gay person is someone with the Plague. Personally, I think that it is what is truly within one's Heart that matters. No, I am not Gay but I can say without a doubt several individuals I know who just happen to be are some of the best people you could ever meet and it is a privilege for me to know them.
If your dad were gay, odds are you wouldn't be here. Other than that tiny bit of ontological discomfort, there would be no other harm to you. As for him, he would have had just a little bit over thirty years shorter lifespan than those boring married heterosexual homophobic slobs. And his lucky parents, freed from the burdens of having grandchildren, could have enjoyed their golden years celebrating all the riches of the glorious lifestyle diversity in their artistically arranged apartment. If only your dad were gay.

Last edited:
Is it true that many otherwise unadoptable children find a loving home with homosexual couples, and that children of gays, in general, are protective of their parent's sexual orientation?

Originally posted by Loren Booda
Is it true that many otherwise unadoptable children find a loving home with homosexual couples, and that children of gays, in general, are protective of their parent's sexual orientation?
Yes, my kids have seen it in their school's educational videos. So it must be all true. It must be.

FZ+

Man is born naked. Therefore, clothing is evil.

M

MacTech

Originally posted by FZ+
Is this how you are picking up chicks? does it work? :wink:

lol, sorry i had to say something.

Njorl

Science Advisor
Originally posted by FZ+
So, if I want to find a nice girl, I should look in a strip club! I must say, some of them do look mighty nice.

Njorl

And some of them are (genetically) men.