What Sets You Apart from Others?

• Thread starter Ivan Seeking
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thread
In summary, Brewnog is a fantastic person with many talents. He is intelligent, sexy, witty, and bright. He is also an excellent listener and has a great sense of humor. He is strong, sensitive, good-natured, and chivalrous. He can imitate most types of rodents, talk to penguins in three different languages, and swing from vines like a primordial beast. He also has the ability to become invisible and deflect bullets with his teeth. His dress sense is impeccable, and he never has bad breath. He is personal friends with the Loch Ness Monster, and can go for weeks without water. He is also telepathic and knows how to wire a plug, cut records by hand, and
Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
So here is your chance to brag about your best qualities.

I don't have any.

Okay maybe one: Persistence. Once I make up my mind to do something, come hell or high water...

Physics news on Phys.org
I don't have any either.

Well, I'm nice, but I'm too nice, so that's actually a fault. :rolleyes:

I'm fantastic because not only am I intelligent, sexy, witty and bright, but I'm also an excellent listener, and have the desirable ability to use capital letters in all the right places. I'm strong, sensitive, good-natured and chivalrous. I can imitate most types of rodents, and talk to penguins in three different languages. I can sing, swim, dance, and swing from vines like a primordial beast.

I have the ability to become invisible, and can deflect bullets with my teeth. My dress sense is impeccable, and I never have bad breath. I am personal friends with the Loch Ness Monster. I can go for weeks without water, and can extract nutrients from sand.

I hold my drink well, and my hair never needs washing. I am good with kids and the elderly. I can fix anything, and own the world's third largest collection of screwdrivers from Christmas crackers. I am telepathic, and know how to wire a plug, even how to leave a bit extra on the Earth lead. I can cut records by hand.

My car always starts, I never lose my keys, and can tie both of my shoelaces at the same time. I'm also incredibly modest.

Last edited:
Brewnog, if you looked like one of the Serta sheep, you'd be my dream man. :!)

Sorry, I didn't mention that bit.

I am Evo's dream man.

brewnog said:
Sorry, I didn't mention that bit.

I am Evo's dream man.
:!) :approve:

It's a good job you're not fussy Evo...

Finally! a chance to brag...

um...

yeah...

I'm smart...for my age..group

I'm funny...except when I'm on PF...

STUPID THREAD!

I can lock up the lower joints on 4 of my fingers and still wiggle the end bit!
I can also wiggle my ears.

(I wish I was as talented as Brewnog!)

I have fantastic enemies.

Ivan Seeking said:
Okay maybe one: Persistence. Once I make up my mind to do something, come hell or high water...
Some call that stubborness, but whatever tickles your pickle.

As for me, I'm so maginificant that to describe any virtues I possesses would be such a vast understatement that it would be inaccurate, you mere mortals are simply incapable of comprehending the perfection that is I.

Smurf said:
Some call that stubborness, but whatever tickles your pickle.

As for me, I'm so maginificant that to describe any virtues I possesses would be such a vast understatement that it would be inaccurate, you mere mortals are simply incapable of comprehending the perfection that is I.

I call it optimistic persistence. I have the same quality, I don't give up on something or someone I am dedicated to. Stubborness is when someone refuses to see the other side of something out of gratifying their willful ego.

I have a wide streak of creativity. Beadwork, patchwork quilts and decoupage are serious hobbies of mine, and I pursue them with a passion. I must be good at it because I get told to sell my stuff frequently, but my reply to those who tell me this is, "Can you supply me with the time?".

My work ethic is very professional. I take whatever job I hold seriously, even if I don't like it.

Faults?-Thickheaded, impulsive, overly emotional, and moody.

I crush people who disagree with me, those who i CAN physically harm

I respect manliness above anything else. (don't take that the wrong way)

I am a fantastic enemy.

Smurf said:
but whatever tickles your pickle.

Also, my pickle is not ticklish.

Aww come on now, you just havn't tickled it the right way yet.

I think you are taking this dress thing waaaaayyyyy too serious.

My genetic makeup is extraordinary

brewnog said:
I'm fantastic because not only am I intelligent, sexy, witty and bright, but I'm also an excellent listener, and have the desirable ability to use capital letters in all the right places. I'm strong, sensitive, good-natured and chivalrous. I can imitate most types of rodents, and talk to penguins in three different languages. I can sing, swim, dance, and swing from vines like a primordial beast.

I have the ability to become invisible, and can deflect bullets with my teeth. My dress sense is impeccable, and I never have bad breath. I am personal friends with the Loch Ness Monster. I can go for weeks without water, and can extract nutrients from sand.

I hold my drink well, and my hair never needs washing. I am good with kids and the elderly. I can fix anything, and own the world's third largest collection of screwdrivers from Christmas crackers. I am telepathic, and know how to wire a plug, even how to leave a bit extra on the Earth lead. I can cut records by hand.

My car always starts, I never lose my keys, and can tie both of my shoelaces at the same time. I'm also incredibly modest.
Either the foregoing is true, or he's English. It's hard to tell the difference sometimes.

Danger said:
Either the foregoing is true, or he's English. It's hard to tell the difference sometimes.
And he looks like a Serta sheep. :!)

Evo said:
And he looks like a Serta sheep. :!)
Luckily, I knew him before the transformation, so we're both safe.

I generally disagree with people. :approve:

Dr.Brain said:
I generally disagree with people. :approve:
That's an exceptional survival trait. Your tribe will prosper.

I'm clumsy, self-centered, dorky, forgetful, i have a tendency to wear strange things. I'm manipultaive, immature, irresponsible, delusional and easily confused. Oh, and i have a pretty smile...

I think I'm sooo great.

Gale17 said:
I think I'm sooo great.

You left out temptress. :blushing:

Come on, what are your best qualities?

I am the patron saint of lost ladybugs. If they become stranded indoors I always help them get back outside.

Ivan Seeking said:
You left out temptress. :blushing:

Come on, what are your best qualities?

Oh ya... temptress... i thought maybe that was covered by self-centered, manipulative, immature and irresponsible... but perhaps its worth noting on its own.

Anyways, my real best qualities... umm... really, some people love certain things about me that others hate. so, my best qualities are also my worst.. i think my list is pretty comprehensive. I could probably add a few things... meh

There are times when it goes right out the window but I tend to be very logical about everything. It really annoys the girlfriends though so maybe not such a good trait.

Evo said:
Brewnog, if you looked like one of the Serta sheep, you'd be my dream man. :!)
Mine too! :!)... :rolleyes: the serta sheep are really cute.

Math Is Hard said:
I am the patron saint of lost ladybugs. If they become stranded indoors I always help them get back outside.
My hero! I do this too.

To answer the original question, I have a lot of patience with people. Objects get me upset sometimes, but I can be very patient with people.

Artman said:
Mine too! :!)... :rolleyes: the serta sheep are really cute.

Oh oh, seems like I've attracted more attention that I'd anticipated.

Danger! Help me!

I am great because I am invisible.

I am very happy. And very small.

Good at english am I

Artman said:
Objects get me upset sometimes, but I can be very patient with people.
Luckily for me, even objectionable people. :biggrin:

brewnog said:
Danger! Help me!
Sure thing, lad. Just get in front of me here and I'll look after you. (Art always attacks from behind.)

Danger said:
Luckily for me, even objectionable people. :biggrin:

Sure thing, lad. Just get in front of me here and I'll look after you. (Art always attacks from behind.)
I suppose you'll be wearing your Velcro mittens just to provide better security, right? :wink: