Is It Time for a New PF Interface Update?

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation revolves around the idea of a new look for PF and the potential reactions to it. Some prefer the newer version while others miss the old one. There are also concerns about usability issues and the display of certain features. Overall, there is anticipation for a new look and potential for some backlash.
tribdog
Isn't it time for Greg to start hyping a new look for PF, then make everyone wait for seven months until they can start complaining about it?

Physics news on Phys.org
tribdog said:
Isn't it time for Greg to start hyping a new look for PF, then make everyone wait for seven months until they can start complaining about it?
He'll be pulling the plug on the classic version soon, that should start a riot. I honestly prefer the newer version.

I've only used the newest versions as soon as they come out I never go back.

i miss the old version, but I've used the new one since it came out. i'd like a purple pf.

tribdog said:

I could start hyping the hair cut I'm going to get tomorrow. Would that make you feel better?

Evo said:
He'll be pulling the plug on the classic version soon, that should start a riot. I honestly prefer the newer version.

I prefer the classic. But the ribbons don't display in it :frown:

I have been using PF Prime and I like it :smile:

My only complaint about the new skin is a usability issue. The text on the buttons (Search, New Posts, etc.), being all caps and blocked, is very difficult to read.

Related to Is It Time for a New PF Interface Update?

1. When will the new look be released?

The new look is scheduled to be released next month. We are currently putting the finishing touches on it and ensuring that it meets all of our quality standards.

2. What changes can we expect to see in the new look?

The new look will feature a more modern and user-friendly design. We have also made improvements to the layout and navigation to make it easier for users to find what they need.

3. Will the new look affect the functionality of the product?

No, the functionality of the product will remain the same. The new look is primarily focused on improving the visual design and user experience.

4. Can we provide feedback on the new look?

Yes, we welcome any feedback that our users have on the new look. Your input is valuable to us and will help us make any necessary improvements.

5. Is there an option to switch back to the old look?

No, the new look will replace the old one. We are confident that you will find the new design to be an improvement, but we understand that change can be difficult. We appreciate your patience and hope that you will give the new look a chance.