Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Where can i get voltage transformer

  1. Jun 6, 2005 #1
    I need a voltage multiplier to up DC voltage. Is there any household appliance that will have it that I can rip it out of?
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2005
  2. jcsd
  3. Jun 6, 2005 #2


    User Avatar
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

    Many appliances have transformers, but you might be better off just ordering precisely the one you want from a distributor, e.g. DigiKey.

    - Warren
Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook