Why scientifically, do we need procreation as a species?

• Thread starter Saint
  • Start date
In summary, Moonbear believes that sex should not be limited to "only between husband and wife." He also believes that rape should be accepted under certain circumstances.
Moonbear said:
Okay, now I know it's time for me to get some sleep. I thought he was still talking about puke. :rolleyes: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Very nice moonbear, very nice.

Biology news on Phys.org
I never take aspirin and never had any problems with hangovers.

I drink tons of water and I eat lots. Most say they drink water, but a litre isn't enough. When I say you need lots, I said you need lots.

JasonRox said:
I never take aspirin and never had any problems with hangovers.

I drink tons of water and I eat lots. Most say they drink water, but a litre isn't enough. When I say you need lots, I said you need lots.

I usually drink the same volumeof water that i had of alcoholic beverages. But then i get the drunken munchies and empty the whole fridge, so i have to go grocery shopping again the next day.

i didn't think that a topic about sex could get any hotter. yet here i am, proven wrong, with you guys and your discussion on vomit and hangovers.

;)

relskid said:
i didn't think that a topic about sex could get any hotter. yet here i am, proven wrong, with you guys and your discussion on vomit and hangovers.

;)

And we learn that relskid has a sarcastic sense of humor! You'll fit in well kid! (I keep thinking of your nickname as rel's kid, even though I know you explained it's supposed to be rel skid...so the kid comment isn't related to your age, though, compared to me, it could be...LOL!). :biggrin:

Moonbear said:
That, and because it's full of sugar. Anything with sugar and water will work. Any kind of juice or sport drink. Whatever you can tolerate the taste of without puking. :bugeye:

I tell all my friends and relatives this secret, but no one ever listens.

Brewers Yeast!

Two tablespoons in water or juice before you get smashed (not on an empty stomach), and two after you come crawling home (but after puking). Possibly the highest source of B vitamins on the planet, it seems to correct the stress caused by alchohol allowing one to wake up bright and fresh! :smile: (I feed it to my cats too, gives them shiney coats, and they love it.)

Les Sleeth said:

Brewers Yeast!

Two tablespoons in water or juice before you get smashed (not on an empty stomach), and two after you come crawling home (but after puking). Possibly the highest source of B vitamins on the planet, it seems to correct the stress caused by alchohol allowing one to wake up bright and fresh! :smile: (I feed it to my cats too, gives them shiney coats, and they love it.)

It's a good nutrient source, so goes along with the idea of just boosting your nutrition. I have to go back and look...I seem to recall reading something about B vitamin deficiency inducing stress, or as a consequence of stress or something like that...read it years ago (I'm pretty sure it was a journal club article way back in grad school, which is why it's so hazy now). There might be something to your home remedy. I wonder if taking a B-complex vitamin would be just as helpful? Might be more palatable!

don't sidetrack from SEX

Heavens No!

Who would've guessed saint would be the one to remind us to get back on about SEX...
Or is getting off topic Immoral?

Haha, I'm just feeling good to see him back.

Saint said:
don't sidetrack from SEX

That wasn't a sidetrack, getting drunk goes hand in hand with sex. Some people would never get sex if it wasn't for those beer goggles. Remember, there are no ugly people at last call! :rofl: And Smurf was talking about the opposite view of how over-consumption of alcohol can hinder sexual function. See, we've been on topic all along. :approve:

Yeah! Defend my honour Moonbear!

Smurf said:
Yeah! Defend my honour Moonbear!

Anything for the little blue guy! :biggrin:

Finally! I have worshippers! I've been waiting so long for this moment :cry:

Les Sleeth said:

Brewers Yeast!

And I keep telling my secret to everyone I know (kinda oxymoronic, huh ?)

Owl's Eggs

Nothing better to beat a nasty hangover. But heavens...I'm sidetracking...will 20 lashes do ?

Gokul43201 said:
And I keep telling my secret to everyone I know (kinda oxymoronic, huh ?)

Owl's Eggs

Oh, yeah, those are easy to come by. :rolleyes: They practically give them away at the store all the time!

Nothing better to beat a nasty hangover. But heavens...I'm sidetracking...will 20 lashes do ?

I'll get the paddle.

Oooh! Oooh!

Paddle me! Paddle me! :shy: